Chapter 13

This is and always was going to be a short story. This is the second last chapter. 

***********************************

Delilah's P.O.V

We're getting married this weekend. Meaning tomorrow. I can't stop smiling. 

"Jacob" I say nervously.

He walks over to me and picks me up. I've been in the bathroom with morning sickness for about half an hour now. I've brushed my teeth but couldn't find the energy to walk. So I sat down on the toilet seat. He carries me to his bed.  

"I love you beautiful" He says as he kisses my lips urgently. 

"Once you marry me, you will be mine forever Dee. We'll have our own children, we'll live our own lives. You'll be Jinx's new mother and I'll be Oliv's new father" He says.

I nod my head, He's hovering above me, softly kissing my neck.

"I know, I love you" I say back in a moan.

He kisses down my chest kissing my breasts softly. I close my eyes and sigh blissfully. He kisses all over my body.

"I'm not use to this Dee. My need for you grows stronger and stronger each day" He whispers huskily.

"I know the feeling" I murmur.

Slowly, he strips me of my clothes and himself of his clothes. Gently kissing every part of my body. Keeping a blissful rhythm as he kisses me. 

"How far along are you?" He asks as we cuddle up to each other.

He has his hand on my stomach, softly rubbing circles on it. 

"Well, It's been four months since I got my memory back and we made love without protection. So, four months" I say smiling.

He grins at me happily, a twinkle in his eyes. 

"Can we find out the sex of the baby?" He asks with hopeful eyes. 

"If you want, we can" I say smiling up at him. 

You should sleep my sweet. We have a big day ahead of us tomorrow. I'll pick up Oliv from school in an hour" He says lovingly as he strokes my hair soothingly.

I nod my head and close my eyes, snuggling up to him even more. 

~'~ 

In approximately fifteen minutes, I will be a married woman. Oliv comes running into my room, smiling. 

"Mummy you ready?" He asks.

I nod my head, I'm in my dress in my room. We decided we would get married in our backyard. I walk out and make my way down the ulter. I see him, Jacob. Waiting for me, as I walk down the rows of seats I have flash backs of us. Every step is another flashback. 

~Flashback~ 

"Hey Delilah" Jacob says grinning.

I look up at him, dad's gone out with mum. Jacob just got here to take care of me. I'm about 13 now. 

"Hey Jacob" I say softly with a small blush.

He chuckles and sits next to me on the couch. 

"What are you watching?" He asks. 

"Some vampire movie. Now that I know you, they don't seem so scary anymore" I say smiling. 

"I'm glad you think I'm not scary" He says huffing with a cute pout. 

"You're like a soft, cuddly teddy bear with fangs" I say giggling.

He smiles and tackles me on the couch, trapping me under his body as he tickles me. I squeal and giggle. 

"S-Stop! I'm gonna P-Pee my pants!" I yell laughing.

He chuckles and stops stickling me, he doesn't pull away though. His face inches from mine, he moves some hair out of my face. Softly he kisses my cheek. I blush and wrap my arms around his shoulders as he searches my eyes for something. I'm not quite sure what it is. Assurance? 

Whatever he was looking for, he found as he smiled softly and planted his lips on mine softly. My heart racing I close my eyes and let his lips lead mine in a beautiful rhythm. 

~End flashback~ 

That was my first kiss. Not just with Jacob...but over all. It was amazing. He looks at me from where he stands and smiles. There's no going back now. I love this man and nothing will change that. I stand beside him, ready to spend the rest of my life with him. 

"You ready sweetie?" He asks.

I nod my head smiling. Of course I'm ready for this. Soon the wedding is over and I'm a married woman. 

"I love you Dee" He murmurs into my ear. 

"I love you too" I say happily.

I couldn't stop looking at the ring he had given me. It's so beautiful and big. 

"I've set a time for the ultra sound. It's tomorrow at 2pm" I say happily.

He smiles, that same beautiful twinkle in his eyes. I love knowing I've made him so happy. 

"I've never been this happy in my life, it's all because of you Dee" He says as he wraps his arms around me protectively.