Chapter 4

Even though I hate One Direction, I couldn't find a better song. 

*********************************

Jacob Jones' P.O.V

Why can't I get her off my mind? She seems so upset. Even though she took back that prick, she's still upset. I can see it. I mean obviously there isn't anything I can do but be her friend. Wow, first female friend I haven't slept with. Okay so I seem like a whore, but when you've live one-hundred and nineteen years you kind of place yourself into a routine. This is mine.

I found it weird that she had to point out that I wont get anything more then a friendship with her. Obviously I know that's not true. I'll have her one day. But do I really make it that apparent that I like her? I mean I know I did the other week and I know I've given her special treatment where she can call me by my first name and I let her over to my house and I've flirted with her more then three times. How did she pick it up so easily?

Another thing is that she friend zoned me. What's with that? I've never been friend zoned in my life. I sigh and look at the time. It's still kinda early (not really) maybe she's awake. I grab my phone and scroll to her number. Clicking on her number I open a text box and send her a message.

Hey, you up? I'm sorry if I woke you.

I sit and wait impatiently. I hope she's awake.

I'm up.

Okay. I just wanted to see if you're okay. You looked upset at uni today.

I'm fine Jacob. I promise. Just a lot on my mind.

Would you like some company?

Don't you have to watch Jinx?

Roxie is with him

Okay sure Come through my window like last week.

Sure thing, I'll be there soon Angel.

I'm hoping she doesn't mention the fact that I called her Angel. I mean she has been flirting back with me. She hasn't objected to any of my advances. I hop up off my bed and take the back streets to her house. Once at her window I jump and open it. As I climb through I can feel her eyes on me so I look up at her. This time I don't fall.

“Lay on your side” I quietly demand.

I don't want to use any sort of manipulation on her but I want to hold her in my arms. Even if it's just for tonight. After a while she caves in with a sigh and turns so her back is facing me. I smile to myself as I move closer and snake my arms around her waist. I can feel her relaxing under my arms.

“You're gonna fall asleep Jacob” She says laughing a little.