Chapter 7

Hey! I know this is shorter then my normal uploads but this is more like a filler since you guys wanted me to upload. I gave up study time to write this so please be greatful and comment as well as vote! 

***********************************************************

It's been a few weeks now. I keep having this dream, this...this guy keeps coming into the dream. I girl around fourteen who looks so much like beautiful Delilah. I can't decipher why I am having this dream.

This man keeps hurting the little girl and her family. I keep trying to help but Claudia is holding be back laughing. I watch as Caleb and the little girls dad try to stop this man. Caleb is knocked out, there is no way that guy is human.

I push Claudia away and try to help. My emotions running wild. Something about this girl has gotten to me, even if it's just a dream. I am beyond angry with the guy. Before I get there he has the girls father by hid throat.

The little girl cries as the mystery guy talks to her father. Once set down her father walks to her and throws her over his shoulder before walking to the house. Mind manipulation?

“Jacob!” The man grins.

I growl and pounce. Every time I have this dream it is the same. He ends up winning against me but is hunted out of town by Caleb and this girls father. But something is different, every time this guy looks at his daughter he looks at her with disgust.

They walk to me, Caleb takes hold of my shoulders and erases my memory. It seems as though this young girl doesn't remember anything either. I wake up after Caleb erases my memory.

“What the fuck does this mean?” I keep muttering.

It always feels so real. Why do I keep having it? Is it a dream or an erased memory. Soon Caleb walks in.

“Did Delilah and I meet before this year?” I ask him. He tenses.

“Ahh...” He stumbles, not being able to answer. I stand up outraged, I pin him to the wall.

“We did, didn't we? Why did you erase my memory? What happened? I keep having this dream that she is being hurt by this man, you and her father and I try to stop him. Claudia is there too. He almost killed me but you chased him out of town then erased my memory. He did something to her father as well. Mind manipulation I'm pretty sure. Tell me this didn't happen” I beg.

Caleb looks down at the floor. I growl and slam the wall. Causing a whole the size of my fist to appear. But this only reminded me of the time Delilah cleaned my wounds as I look down at my hand a whimper escapes my lips.

“We thought it would be better if neither of you remembered” He sighs.

“Was that really up to you? No! Give me back the memories” I growl.

“That's something you need to do on your own” He murmurs.

“What was her father manipulated into doing?” I ask.