10 - Unbreakable Bond of Sisters

Start from the beginning

"Yes... Why?" He asked but I shook my head sadly.

"I thought we can hang out more after this. Guess not. But now, I have an excuse to visit France." I smirked slightly which made him laugh a little.

"Come visit often, child. My house is always welcome for another company" I nodded and smiled.

"I will. Anywho, I guess I'm practically forced to cook with you." I bit my lip, slightly depressed about this. Good byes aren't my greatest thing.

"One last time. In the kitchen we shared so many memories. I'll cook with you in the competitive kitchen one final time."

"Students! As a reward for those who have reached this point, the alumni along with the participation of one of the best in your batch, prepared a special banquet for all of you"

"Come youngsters and feast on the glory of success and food!" The loud voice of Dojima Gin boomed even in here inside the hall. I looked down at the food we prepared and smiled. Well, I guess I gained experience and fresh memories after losing sleep. Not that bad. Loud cheering was heard followed by the loud bang of the doors. The students rushed in and soon drool dropped from their mouths after smelling and seeing the foods placed on each table. My eyes scanned the room and it settled on a certain girl and boy who were looking around.

"Go.." I turned to see my ex-sensei who was motioning me to go to their direction.

"It's time for you to enjoy and rest after all the hardships you've been through and we both know that you are only as laid back as you truly are when you are with them. Don't worry, we'll see each other's ugly faces soon" He smirked which made me facepalm. This guy does know how to ruin speeches doesn't he?

"Fine.. Bye" I muttered before walking away. I rid myself of unnecessary emotions I kept while cooking before sitting down between the two cross-legged. I eyed the two who were staring at me in bewilderment.

"Whuzzup?" I asked as I chewed on the gum I had. Thug life.

"Don't 'whuzzup' me?! Where have you been?! I thought you got yourself into some kind of trouble and you ended up being expelled! I mean knowing your attitude, it isn't hard to believe!" Rindo practically ranted and screamed in my face but I ignored her and instead, chatted with Eishi.

"So, how was the food?" I asked with a smile.

"It's nice... Did you cook with the alumni?" He asked back with a shaky smile.

"Yeah... I was called out in the middle of the night. I swear I'm going to scream if someone disturbs me later when I sleep." I grumbled.

"You should've rejected the request then" He worriedly told me which I waved off.

"Some things happened and I was practically forced to cook with my teacher..." I vaguely explained which made him nod understandingly.

"DON'T YOU DARE IGNORE ME, YOU LITTLE PIECE OF-" I placed a finger on my lips and winked.