Chapter 8

Chapter 8

*Raine's POV*

I was angry at myself. Even Ryder didn't even talk to me. The Element Killers have been telling me why I haven't impregnated Lacy.

I slept with Lacy for the past 1 year and a half but that's when she found her mate. I kept using condoms on her and she was on the pill.

I knew Kylie could feel it every night and I knew it hurt her.

I kept asking her tons of questions but she would never reply. I felt like I was being rejected.

"Lacy!?" I yelled through the house.

"Yes Raine?" She came twaddling towards me.

"Prepare yourself. Kylie is coming home in hours." I told her and her face was in shock. She knew we crossed the line with us having to sleep with each other.

I walked to my room and Lacy walked to hers.

'Cara. Make sure she enters the truck.' I mindlinked Cara and she replied with a 'yes alpha'.

I used Cara as the source of what Kyls was doing. The last time I asked Kylie was just a few hours ago. She didn't reply the entire time I was gone.

Her heat was becoming strong. I know that because we men have heat as well, but it's less pain.

*Hour later.....*

Cara mindlinked me that they've arrived and Kylie was angry to be put into a truck and chained up. I waited for her outside my house. I really want to save those element wolves and kill the element pack.

Once I saw the truck coming, tons of unmated wolves were running after it. The mated wolves blocked the way and they calmed down the men. I stepped down the stairs and got in front of the door. Her heat was strong, but I don't hear any banging inside. She was typically calm.

I angrily opened the doors and boom! Her heat was strong and making me hard! She was more beautiful. It was worth being far from my mate.

"Unchain her!" I yelled angrily and I heard most of the wolf whimper and Kylie didn't even flinch at my tone. They were done unchaining her and she kept rubbing her wrist.

"Kylie!" Rodney, my beta, her brother called out to her. When my beautiful mate turned, he gawked at her.

"Hey Rods!" She smiled and hugged her brother. "You impregnated Anna!" She yelled angrily and Rodney flinched at her tone.

"Come on sis. What do you want? I'll wait till you get home?" He teased Kylie. I was hit with what he said. I knew I shouldn't have pushed her away. We would've had a baby boy now, or she could be dead.

"I hate you." She murmured to him. She walked up to Anna and hugged her. "How's my little nephew?" She rubbed Anna's stomach and smiled. I felt guilty. I wonder what she would look like when pregnant.

"You got it right sister!" Anna giggled. Suddenly, Kylie smelt the air around her. Shit. She found Lacy.

She looked up at Lacy, and Lacy frowned. Suddenly it was just staring and suddenly Lacy's face fell. Kylie walked up to her and hugged her gently. I growled confused.

Kylie turned to look at me and she rolled her eyes. What the f was that! She ignored me and entered the house with Cara, I walked behind them and a sudden growl was in the house.

'Mate!'

Trevor growled as he saw Cara. Cara looked innocently at Kylie and Kyls smiled, then Cara returned her a smile and ran to Trevor. This man is whipped. Cara was beautiful compared to before.

Then I remembered! Kylie was in heat!

"We need to talk." I growled and pulled her towards the my office.

Once we got into the office, I locked the door and started kissing her neck and lips. I was so tangled with this girl's beauty and she was so hot. I can't believe she's my mate.

She suddenly pushed me away and I felt Ryder coming to the surface.

"What are you doing?!" I yelled.

"I don't want you kissing me?! Don't you know how hurt I was every night you mated with Lacy!?" She yelled at me. I was sorry, but I just face myself to tell her.

"You are so hard headed! Can't you see you're in heat!" I yelled at her. "And you just dangle yourself in front of all those unmated wolves!" I had nothing else to fire at her.

"I don't care! I can control mine! It's one of the virtues being an Element Wolf." She growled at me. Was she stupid?! The Element killers were just upstairs.

"Shut up!" I growled and went in front of the door and was in a protection stance. Suddenly she did the same. The door was blasted open.

"You! Are the last wolf!" Ricardo the eldest of them three growled.

"We declare war onto your pack Alpha Raine. See us in 5 weeks. Remember, you can't impregnate her wolf. Or she won't be able to fight." The youngest, Grecko laughed.

Kriselda just had her head down. She was the most powerful of them all.

'Meeting! Now!' I mindlinked the entire pack.

"I'll declare you now. I've been waiting for years." I growled angrily. I'm not having myself wait anymore. I pulled her toward the front of the house and watched as members came. "Pack Members! I have good news and bad news. I'll start the bad news. We have to prepare for war versus the element killers pack. We can handle them due to one person, which is the good news. Your true Luna. Kylie Shaw. She's one Element Wolf. Which I may say is one of the powerful of them all." I told them and they cheered for the true Luna's return.

"Hello. I'm your Luna. I'm Kylie Shaw. I hope you don't place anger onto your fellow packmate, Lacy. She's pregnant with her mate's child. I would like you to show her respect. And I do plan on fighting with you side by side versus the Element Killers pack." She said with so much power and confidence. She was the true Luna.

"Training will begin tomorrow. And the fight is 5 weeks away. Please rest now." I declared. I turned with Kylie in my arms and entered the house.

"So? We going out?" Rodney, Trevor and Fred asked.

"Sorry guys. I have to deal with someone." I smirked and picked up Kylie, bridal style.

"RAINE LET ME GO!" She yelled and tried kicking me.

I brought her to my room and placed her roughly on my bed and locked the door.

"Raine! I will cut your balls off if you touch me!" She yelled. I smirked at her and removed my clothes, leaving me in my boxers. Kylie looked at me like she was gonna pounce on me. I chuckled then went to the bed. She was about to leave when I just pulled her to my chest.

"Raine! I need to change! This thong is killing me!" She yelled. I laughed and let her go. Minutes after she came out of the bathroom in my shirt ONLY. I growled at her beauty, but I was sure I wasn't gonna have some tonight. I had to work for it.

She climbed into bed and hugged me. I loved this position with her. She was the best person that could brighten any hour of my life.

'I love you Kyls.' I mindlinked her.

'I love you too Raine.' She replied.

'She loves us!' Ryder jumped inside me.

'Calm down dude. You really waited for her huh?' I asked him and he just howled.

When I looked back at Kylie she was fast asleep. I loved this girl. And I know she's all mine.

*Next Morning*

I rolled in bed as I struggled to sleep. I kept hearing growling of engines. May I say, it was motorcycle engines.

I woke up and jumped out of bed, I slid on some basketball shorts and made my way downstairs. I saw two plates of eggs and bacon on the counter and was confused. What time was it. I looked at the time, it was only 6 am.

I made my way to the front of the house and I saw two huge Ducati's being broken out.

"Hey baby. Like our toys?" Kylie asked. I stared at the motorcycles and they were alike except for the color. The one Kylie was on was a matte black and the other on was gold and black.

"Sup alpha." Cara giggled. She grabbed the black matte motor and Kylie jumped on her gold one.

"Don't tell me you both are going out for a ride on that." I warned them.

"Just a bit baby. We wanna trick it out." Kylie pleaded and started making her motor growl.

"What the hell is that freaking noise?!" Trevor came out angry. Maybe cause his mate wasn't in bed.

"Morning babe." Care greeted Trevor. Trevor was in shock as he watched his mate trick out her 'toy'.

"Hell no are you going to ride that! That's dangerous! I don't plan on losing my mate!" He yelled. Cara and Kylie looked at each other and laughed. Then they both suddenly drove off.

"What are our mates? Men or ladies?" Trevor asked and I just laughed. They did act as teenage boys.

We went inside and let our mates have fun. We ate our breakfast and watched TV.

"Sup dudes! Why awake so early?" Rodney came into the room.

"Ladies. Motors. Gone." We said as we just stared at the TV.

"Oh. Trevor, cook breakfast." Rodney told him.

"Sorry man. We already ate. Breakfast was prepared by both mates." He chuckled.

"Damn. ANNA! Cook!" Rodney yelled.

"Hell no are you telling me to cook! You cook you lazy ass!" Anna yelled as she twaddled down the stairs. Both Trevor and I laughed at Rodney and he just went to the kitchen and cooked.

Minutes after, the girls came back with tons of Taco Bell bags in their hands.

"WHOSE HUNGRY?" She yelled and all of us smiled. Damn! Good food. They both brought the food to the kitchen and Rodney started yelling that he was cooking.

Lacy and Fred came down as well. Both girls were ready to pop.

"Damn sis! You could have told me ya guys were gonna buy food. You cooked for both the boys." Rodney said.

"What? We didnt cook anything." Kylie said.

"Yeah. The food we saw awhile ago had cockroaches on it. It was disgusting!" Cara flinch in disgust.

"What! We ate dirty food!?" Trevor yelled. Shit. This was bad. Rodney and the others yelled at both me and Trevor ran to throw up.

When we got downstairs, they still kept laughing. "So? You find it funny?" I asked Kylie and she stopped laughing.

I walked up to her and held her head in place.

"Don't you even try Raine." She yelled. I smirked and kissed her lips. She started squealing in my hold. It was funny.

"You are disgusting!" She yelled when I released my kiss.

"No baby. That's payback." I smirked. "Training, in 10." I ordered them and went upstairs.

Let the training begin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So hello guys! I'm at school right now! I will maybe update again tomorrow.

Love y'all!

Vote!

Comment!

Share!

Follow!

-Nare <3