Introduction

Hello,

Since, now there are many successful and upcoming writers out there.

We decided to open this Talk show! And let the world know about these books and authors.

Once in every 2 weeks we will have two interviews.

There is one thing though! Books need not be perfect. But must have following things in their stories :

1. It has to have very good plot. (No cliches, or the same old boring plots. I have read some books here they are way better than cliche stuff and absolutely new and original plot).

2. Grammar should be good enough (need not be perfect but we don't appreciate when the tenses changes with in the sentences and lack of proper dialogue writing or changing of POV's with a chapter).

3. Remember these interviews will go on blog too where many other publishers and editors agents will read it and will definitely look into your story if loved the gist so the stories need to good (not perfect. Good enough to understand and read with out annoying the readers.)

⬇⬇⬇💖

This Talk show! is divided into two categories :

1) Featured/Published Author.

2) Upcoming Stars.

1. Featured/Published Authors :

So here we shall have some Chit chat and coffee with the featured Authors/ Well known Authors of wattpad and outside wattpad.

Who had a great success with their books and mesmerized the readers.

Some of the Authors are either Self-published, who would like to share their experience and tips with the other upcoming Writers.

It is another way to get to know your Fav. Authors and some tips from them. I mean how cool will that be!

 I mean how cool will that be!

2. Upcoming Stars :

Here, the other writers can fill the form below and request for an interview.

This interview will be published and shared on other social networking sites. This interview will help you to promote your book and get noticed by other members and readers outside the wattpad.

There is one task you must all complete. You must read one interview and share 3 valuable opinions on that interviewee.

(Once the task is done. We will accept your request.)

FORM :

Username :

Name :

Like to Interviewed :

Please Follow on twitter to get notified on latest interviews and meet other authors and published ones.

Twitter :

#ariachowdhary.