Chapter 5 - The Walk

"Yeh sure, why not" I replied.

He looked at me and smiled slightly before saying "cool, I will meet you out front then after you've taken your skates off and stuff"

I smiled and said chirpily "ok, see you in a bit"

I walked into the toilets a little startled I thought to myself "Did Kaiden just ask me to...... Go on a walk with him...... and I said yes" I let these thoughts sink in as I realised what I had done.

I suddenly started to get nervous like really nervous, I don't even like Kaiden why was I getting nervous?

I looked in the mirror and started rapidly trying to fix my hair, I looked like crap. My hair was all over the place from the ice, I literally had no makeup on as I usually sweat it off during practice (gross I know).

Sighing I took a step back and accepted the fact I could do nothing to make myself look more appealing. So I took my hair down letting it swoosh past my shoulders down to my waist. I guess I looked I little better now.

I quickly went to the loo and hurried out to take my skates off. I took them off as fast as I can. I am guessing Millie noticed as she said to me "Whoa that was fast, where are you rushing off too?"

I stuttered out "Oh.. Um.. Just going to get some air I'm starting to feel a little sick"

Millie smirked and said "Are you sure Flo Flo, there's not maybe I don't know a particular boy outside waiting for you that just happened to be flashing on your phone right now?"

I looked down at my phone and saw that Kaiden was ringing me. I shoved my phone in my pocket and quickly looked up saying "Uum...... no, I've told you before Millie I don't like him like that and he doesn't like me like that either he is just plain rude and mean!"

Millie smirked even bigger and said "Oh yeah, why is he ringing you then?"

I instantly felt the buzzing of my phone in my pocket again.

I tried to think of an excuse to give to Millie............... zilch my mind went blank! I kept blabbing out random words not knowing what to say. I knew why he was ringing me, it was probably to tell me to hurry up cause I was taking so long but I couldn't tell Millie that.

'oh yeah he doesn't like me he just wants to take me for a walk around the peer'

cause that doesn't sound weird at all!

I was snapped out of my thoughts with Millie saying "Answer it then". A look of panic flashed across my face. All I could think was 'Shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit'. I slowly pulled my phone out of my pocket and looked at my phone. Luckily I just missed the call. I sighed with relief and showed MIllie the phone saying "Damn it, I missed the call".

With that I put my phone back in my pocket and rapidly walked past Millie towards the exit I heard her shout from behind me "Don't go too far Flo, remember you're taking us home!"

I ignored her comment and continued towards the door.

As I walked through the doors to the exit, I saw Kaiden stood there looking up at the sun setting in the sky. The way that the sun hit his face was making his jawline look just a little bit more chiseled and his eyes sparkled when he moved towards me. His hair was moving perfectly in the wind.

I have to admit for the first time ever Kaiden looked kinda.......... hot.

He started walking towards me and I started to panic, he seriously looked like male model hot right now! The way his face was concentrating on me and only me. His eyes trained on mine. His dark brown hair perfectly messy slightly moving in the wind. His lips parting slighting as he came closer and closer to me beginning to speak. His lips moved but nothing came out. He was now stood in front of me looking as perfect as ever. How could I not have not noticed how good looking he was until now! I guess his giant alter ego made him appear less...... Attractive.