Chapter 3 - Will you teach me something

As usual I woke up to my horrible alarm screeching in my ear. This morning I decided to have a shower, don't ask me why, I was perfectly clean from my shower the night befor, but I felt the need to freshen up just a little bit more this morning.

So as usual I woke up the girls (with a struggle) and told them that I was having a shower and that they were more than welcome to have one as well if they wanted. They all declined my offer saying it was way too early, so I got up and went to have a shower.

I hopped in the shower in my full nakeyness and let the warm water trickle down my cold skin. My whole body started to tingle as the warm sensation flooded over me. It was only till I looked down at my feet that I realised I had left my socks on and they were now sopping wet. I mentally sighed and bent down to rip of my socks off and chuck them out of the shower.

When I was done in the shower, I brushed my teeth, took of my makeup and moisturised making sure my skin looked glowing. I went into my bedroom to find Tess still curled up in bed, Blair still in her bra and pants and Millie sat by the mirror doing her makeup. With a shocked expression I said (to Blair and Tess) "Girls I have showered cleaned my teeth and everything and you're still curled up in bed and barely in your knickers and bra!"

Blair just laughed at my sentance and Tess groaned pulling the covers further over her head. I huffed over to Tess and ripped the covers off of her. She squealed and sat up glaring at me saying "What's was that for!!" I replied "Get up tess, we have half an hour to get ready and you're not even dressed yet, let alone done your hair and makeup!"

With that I grabbed my clothes and went to get dressed in the bathroom. Once I was dressed I decided to do my makeup. Today I just took a little extra time to make my eye liner just a touch thicker and my blusher just a tad brighter, its the same as the shower. Dont ask me why I just felt the need to.

Once we were all dressed we all hoped in my car and I drove us down to the ice rink.

About an hour later:

We had just finished skate club and we were all sat taking our skates of discussing the fact that the coaches wanted us to go skating on mondays after school, I am really not looking forward to that. We have to go monday evenings, thursday mornings, saturday mornings and sunday mornings. I mean its not that I don't enjoy ice skating but when it comes to being there 4 times a week, you get kinda sick of it.

11:00 am came eventually after we started laughing at the stupid girls in miniskirts and crop tops, and we were all on the ice practicing as usual.

I was stood on the ice looking down at my phone by myself, checking to see if I had any notifications or texts..... nothing. I sighed and looked up putting my phone in my pocket. As I looked up I saw a very humoured looking Kaiden staring at me about 2 millimeters away from my face. I gasped and jumped backwards.

"you scared the life out of me" I shot at him. He just laughed and said "Checking to see if I had text you were you?" I scoffed "Oh don't flatter yourself, I was just checking my news feed" He smirked and said "Sure you were" I just rolled my eyes and said nothing back.

We were stood there for a while in an awkward silence until he said "Teach me something". I looked at him funnily and said "Uuum... okaay then, what do you wanna learn??" He said "I dno your the figure skater" I giggled and said "Okay then try....... a spin, you just spread your feet apart, twist your arms around and then pull them back moving your legs with them" I stood back and watched as he was flailing his arms all over the place trying to spin.

I stood there and just laughed at him, he looked absolutely ridiculous! He frowned and said "Stop it, this figure skating stuff is hard okay!!" I contained my laughter and said "Fine then lets try a waltz jump" He looked at me and shook his head vigorously "Uh uh, no way am I jumping he said" I looked at him and tilted my head to the side. "Come it is the easiest jump, don't be such a chicken" He looked at me stuck his chest out a bit to make him look a bit manlier "I am not a chicken!!"

"Yeh not to sure about that" I said just loud enough for him to hear. I grabbed his hand and said okay I have you now lift your leg in front of you and try and land on it facing the other way. He looked down at our hands and I could have sworn I saw him smile slightly. I quickly let the thoughts out of my head and focused on teaching Kaiden.

He did exactly as I told him and landed slightly wobbly keeping a hold of my hand at all times. I looked at him and said "There you go, you just did it!" I said letting go of his hand "He looked at his feet and said, oh yeh! I just did a figure skating jump" He said smiling, his smile is sooooooo lush!!.................... seriously Flo stop!

He attempted to it again without my help but landed right on his bum. I burst out laughing and bent down to help him up. He grabbed my hand and I went to pull him up but I was too late because he had pulled me down on to the ice next to him. I gasped as the cold ice hit the skin on my stomach where my jumper had risen. I turned over and hit him playfully on the arm "What was that for I squealed"

He sat up and said "because i've always wanted to do this." With that he stood up and skated to the barrier, being stupid me I stayed put curious as to what he was going to do. It wasn't until I saw him skating full speed towards me that i realised what he was going to do. I quickly wrapped my arms around my head, as he turned his blades sharply on the ice, causing him to stop and spray me with cold wet ice.

I gasped and glared up at him, I began to stand up saying "You are such a dick!" He quickly skated of heading to get of the ice. I followed him dragging foot behind me, creating shavings of ice. I stopped to pick up the snow I had scraped and made a snow ball. I quickly skated towards him and lobbed it at the back of his head. He stopped in his tracks and slowly turned around and bent down wiping his hands on the ice.

I quickly turned around skating fast and hopping off of the ice I ran down to the end of the ice rink, in the little private section where coaches took the skaters to do off ice exercises. I looked around me and realised I had hit a dead end. I turned to see if i could escape, but saw Kaiden running towards me. He had reached where I was standing and I slowly backed away from him into the corner. "Kaiden" I said slowly "Don't even.." I was cut of by his cold wet hands hitting my face and all down my neck.

I stood there with a shocked expression on my face for a while watching him with his gigantic smirk on his face. I wiped my hand against my now wet face and shoved my hand onto his forehead dragging it down to his neck. I was now wearing his smirk and he looked at me very unamused and said "Was that really necessary" I looked at him and smiled on one side of my mouth saying "yup" popping the p. He moved a touch closer to me so that I could now feel his hot breath fanning over my face. I was leaning with my back against the corner, we stood there for a while just looking at each other in a comfortable silence.

His big hazel eyes were staring into my bright blue ones, he lifted his hand to remove a piece of hair that was stuck to my wet face. He quickly glanced down at my lips and back to my eyes again. I started to feel my heart rate increase and my breathing got heavier as he inched closer to my face. I could now smell his sweet peppermint breath as it hit my nostrils. He whispered with his forehead against mine "We have an audience."

With that he pushed himself off of the wall behind me and turned around. I breathed through my nose as I saw one of Kaidan's friends and Blair stood there watching us. Blair had the biggest smirk on her face ever!. I felt like going and slapping it off of her. She said to me "Uum, me and the girls were thinking of going now, but... if you're busy here then we can wait" I sighed and said "no come on lets go." I turned around and looked at Kaiden as he watched me leave the little private area.

As soon as we got out of there blair squealed and said "What was that all about!!!" I looked over to her and said "Oh it was nothing" But in my head I knew full well that, that was something!.

**********************************************************************************

Hey guys thanks for reading. I hope you enjoyed this chapter, what did you think of Flo and Kaidens little moment there?

Please vote, share and comment. Feel free to comment or message me giving me any advice or improvements on the story <3