"We fought about a lot of things, all which were my fault. I... I'm not the best girlfriend." I admit, still keeping my head down. "I'm emotional, I only think about myself sometimes, and I can be a real bitch." I whisper. "You guys, never forget to tell someone you love them. When Ross showed up, I honestly didn't even say hi. Sure, I was stressed out about the fashion show but that doesn't give me an excuse to not touch Ross, hug him, kiss him, tell him I missed him or even tell him I loved him.

"I was a major bitch, you guys. It was terrible." I wipe my eyes underneath my glasses. "Basically, why I said tweeted out about last minute video ideas is because it's so effing heart broken about the fact Ross and I had fought and hadn't talked in four days, despite being twenty minutes away from each other. It's ridiculous, I know." I whisper. "All I'm trying to say is please learn from my mistakes." I sigh and start driving down the street.

"I'm actually at his house to come and apologize." I say, giving the camera a thumbs up. "I didn't bring anything, so I really hope he forgives me because he leaves Thursday for Ohio to film his next movie." Sighing, I get out of the car. "I'm not filming this, by the way." With that said, I shut my camera off and walk up the steps, knocking three times.

"Laura?" I give a sad smile up at Ryland.

"H-hi." I whisper, looking down. "Is Ross here?" I ask.

"Yeah... he's upstairs in his room." He says, stepping aside to let me in. "Um... fair warning, his room is a mess and I don't really know when he showered last." Ryland mumbles, widening his eyes. "Also, there's a hole in his wall." I widen my eyes. "And his fist is scratched up." Sighing, I slowly make my way up the stairs and to his bedroom door. I knock twice before slowly opening the door. His room was dark, but I could see the glow of his phone.

"R-Ross?" I say, a lot weaker than I wanted to. I flick on the light switch, only to widen my eyes. Clothes were thrown all over, his journal was on the floor and opened, he had his suitcase in a corner with garbage in it, and then I noticed the hole in the wall.

"What are you doing here?" He asks, ripping the headphones out of his ears. He sits at the edge of his bed, staring up at me. I slowly make my way towards him, making sure to leave a good three feet space between our thighs.

"I came to apologize." I whisper, immediately looking down. "You were right." I add, closing my eyes. "I was an idiot. I should've-"

"No, Laura-"

"Please let me finish, Ross." I say, looking up at him. He shuts his mouth and frowns. "I'm really sorry. I missed you so so so so so much, Ross. And I love you way more than is possibly human." I whisper. "And I know I have no excuse as to why I was such a bitch to you, and I'd like to blame it on my crappy excuse of nonexistent parents, who by the way make me furious right now, but that's not the point." I say, looking him in the eyes.

"What I did was wrong. Really wrong, and I wish I could take it back and I would kiss you the second I saw you, hug you, say I miss you and I love you, but... I made a mistake, and I feel so crappy about it." I keep going on, seeing his eyes grow soft. "I'm so so sorry." I whisper.

"I'm sorry too." He whispers, scooting closer.

"Why are you sorry?" I ask sniffling.

"I flipped the fuck out on you." He whispers. Shaking my head, I frown. "Laura, come on, I was pretty rude."

"No, you were right." I whisper, placing my hand on his thigh. "Please forgive me, Ross. I don't want you going away to film a movie if we're not in a good spot. I promise I'll talk to you more and I promise I'll say I love you and I miss you and all that lovey dovey stuff because I do love you and I do want to be with you and I really missed you and it feels good to be in your arms and I wish it were like this everyday-"

"Laura, you're rambling." He whispers, putting his hand on mine.

"S-sorry." I whisper, lifting my head up. "If you want, I'll kiss you." I add, giving him a small smile. Ross chuckles and grins at me, right before pressing his lips against mine. We stay like that for a little, not moving. But, I decide to pull away after a minute. "I love you." I whisper.

"I love you too." He whispers. "Um... do you want to come take a shower with me?" He asks sweetly. "That way afterwards, I can come back to your place so you can film your video." He adds. "And spend the night if that's okay." Without hesitating, I nod my head several times. We walk across the hall to the bathroom. While he shuts and locks the door, I start the shower and begin to take my hoodie off, leaving me in a sports bra and leggings. "You know, I forgot how amazing your body was." He says, smirking.

"And your back." I whisper. He simply laughs and takes his underwear off, leaving him naked. Damn it, why is he so amazing?

"Stop staring, Laur, you've seen it before." He says, lightly kissing my hair. "Now strip, women." Rolling my eyes, I take my leggings off and thong, along with my sports bra. Ross whistles the second my sports bra hits the floor. "Hot damn, my baby's on fire." I push his back and make him get into the shower.

"Shut it before I leave." I hiss, stepping in after him. He changes the temperature so it wasn't burning hot, just a good warm temperature. He gets under and soaks his hair, allowing me to do the same after him. "Okay, I can't see a single thing." I admit. Everything was pretty much blurry at that rate. Well, unless Ross was nose to nose with me, then I could see his eyes clearly.

"Maybe you shouldn't be blind then." He teases, putting shampoo in his hands. "I'll shampoo you, now face me." I laugh slightly and face him. He pretty much massages my roots with his fingers, letting the shampoo get all bubbly. He laughs as he blows on my head, sending me back under the water. After I rinse it out, he shampoos me again, since I shampoo twice, and rinse.

"I'll shampoo you." I offer, holding my hand out. "But you'll have to lean down because I cannot reach the top of your head." Ross squirts shampoo in my hand and I rub my hands together.

"If I lean down, my head will be in your boobs." He says, the smile evident in his voice. I roll my eyes.

"Ross, just freaking do it." As I shampoo his hair, Ross keeps his hands on my hips, steadying me for some reason. Once I'm done, I gently kiss his forehead and let him rinse it out. As the conditioner sits in mine and Ross' hair, I decide to give Ross what he's been wanting. "Wanna make out?" I ask in a deep voice, trying to mimic him.

"For some odd reason, I found that hot." Ross whispers, already pushing me against the back of the shower. "And boy, I thought you'd never ask." He murmurs against my lips. Smiling, I wrap my arms tightly around his neck as he kisses me in a desperate way. "Holy fuck I missed this." He whispers, out of breath.

"Rinse it out." I whisper, kissing his lips one last time.

"Yes, ma'am." He says, stepping away. "By the way, you mentioned something about your nonexistent parents. Do you wanna talk about something?" He asks.

"Later, I'm not in the mood to ruin my happiness just yet." I say, now rinsing my own hair out.

• the fight didn't last long... i'm kinda sad to say that this book is coming to a close, you guys. like, I haven't decided exactly how it ends, but I know that it'll most likely be 38-40 chapters long with an epilogue. but, do not worry. i would promise you another book in the near future but as of now, i don't feel inspired to do anything. i mean, if you'd like to give me ideas of a new story line... i'd be more than happy to see if i like it and give you credit!!!! haha, that doesn't mean you need to do anything. but... please do me a favor and vote, comment a sweet comment, and follow me!!!! love you, babes💜