twenty-three

Start from the beginning

"I do not!" He scoffs, but gets up anyway. He leans down and kisses me one more time before waking to the bathroom to take a shower. I laugh and turn up the volume for the episode of Real housewives of Orange County I'm watching. I love this show!

(A/N: lol I love this show too, Tris! It's like we're the same person! Haha, just kiddin, she not real😂😭 whenever I'm watching this show, I randomly shout, "Shannon Beador, shut the door! Shannon Beador, you little whore!"😏 At the top of my lun...

(A/N: lol I love this show too, Tris! It's like we're the same person! Haha, just kiddin, she not real😂😭 whenever I'm watching this show, I randomly shout, "Shannon Beador, shut the door! Shannon Beador, you little whore!"😏 At the top of my lungs and my mom laughs at me😂 Good job coming up w that one Tamra!)

Tobias walks back into the room around 20 minutes later with a towel around his waist and nothing on his upper body.

"Tobias why are you're abs so hot?!" I whine, and walks over and lays on top of me.

"Thanks babe," he responds, casual as hell. I love him, he's so calm, cool, and collected (except when he's drunk), and I'm such a crazy spunky weirdo freak show over here. That's why he loves me though.
✄  ✄  ✄  ✄  ✄
"Hey babe, do you wanna eat here, or get dinner at the game?" I shout to Tobias from the kitchen while grabbing a pint of Ben and Jerry's chocolate fudge brownie ice cream and a spoon.

I walk into the kitchen and sit on the couch next to Tobias. We're watching more Grey's Anatomy because we're in too deep already and we can't get out now. There are honestly lots of late nights binge watching this show.

"Here's fine," he replies while I take a spoonful of the ice cream and eat it. "Hey did you get me a spoon?"

"No. You don't like this kind," I lie with a smug smile on my face.

"You liar! You know I like anything chocolatey!"

"Yeah, I was just hoping you wouldn't notice," I laugh and hand him the spoon and tub of chocolatey goodness.

"That's what I thought."

"So anyway, about dinner," I say when Tobias gives the spoon and ice cream back to me, "Mom and Dad are in New York right now so we're on are own."

"Dominoes?"

"That's fine, just a large pepperoni?"

"Yeah."

"Good."

I take my phone out of my pocket and call Dominoes.

The pizza comes a little under twenty minutes after the call, so I get up from the couch to pay for it and then take it to the kitchen. Tobias follows me holding the ice cream and then puts it in the freezer and the spoon in the sink.