Meeting Nico

This character/chapter is dedicated to one of my best friends (In real life) CapedLeo.
~Max's POV~
Oh my Gods, how is he so hot. Uh.. Shit.. I should probably explain myself.(Line made by CapedLeo) My name is Max Jones. I have a slight tan, stormy grey eyes, and blonde hair. I'm also gay, I don't try to hide it like most people. I was talking about my best friend/crush Nick Angel(The gods changed his name). He has pale skin, brown eyes that look like your staring into a pit and black hair. He is not a people person but he is still friends with me. I also learned that he is gay too. He gets asked out a lot. The only response people get is "I'm already in a surious relationship and I don't plan to break it." We all know he is just says that to get people to stop asking him out. We are currently in Greek history, since the gods have revealed themselves, we are talking about how five heroes went to save Artemis, Percy Jackson, Thalia Grace, Grover Underwood, Zoë Nightshade and Bianca Di Angelo. When Mr. Brunner said Bianca's name he and me looked at Nick to see him almost in tears. I thought he had already heard the story before and knew what happens next. Mr. Brunner said "Nick you can skip this lesson if you want."
"No sir, I'm okay but I may need to walk out" said Nick
"Okay, while on the quest the five came across Hephaestus' junk yard and Bianca had picked something to give to her little brother, Nico ..." By this time Nick had silent tears rushing down his face.
"She unfortunately had awakened one of Hephaestus' creations and despite Percy's protest she went inside to shut it down manually. She unfortunately didn't make it out in time." Now Nick had ran from the classroom sobbing. He said that Nick just needed some time alone.
~~~Time Skip to Lunch~~~
I saw Nick at our regular table waving me over.
"Hi Max" He said.
"Hey, why did you run out in History?" I asked.
"I was reminded of my mom and sister. They passed away a few years ago." Nick said.
"I'm so sorry for your lose."I felt so guilty, I know nothing about him.
"Don't be I found my long lost half sister, Hazel." He said cheering up.
"If you want you can meet her and my other camp friends." He said after a while.
Ah, yes that would be the mysterious camp that he disappears to often that is only for ADHD or dyslexia or both, even though I have both I never heard of it.
"Sure"
~~~That beautiful time skip to after school~~~
I was waiting for Nick's friends to show up with him. I was about to get up and start walking home then a van with faded words that look like "Delphi Strawb" blaring Green Day pulled up, Nick started walking towards the van. He told me to follow out the van came 15 people (I'm not going to describe everyone so they are Percy, Annabeth, Jason, Piper, Frank, Hazel, Leo, Calypso, Thalia, Reyna, Will, Rachel, Katie and the Stolls). They introduced themselves as Peter, Annabell, Jase, Piper McLean(Tristan McLean's daughter), Franklin, Hazel Gold (the gods changed her last name), Leon, Calie, Thalia Chári (Greek for Grace, I know so original), Reyna Fortis (means Strong in Latin), William, Rachel Elizabeth Dare, Kathryn, Kent and Trerver. Nick hugged everyone but blushed furiously when he came to William. Instead of hugging him William pulled him into a kiss. FULL ON THE LIPS. But instead of pushing him off and beating the Hades out of him, he deepened the kiss by wrapping his arms around his neck. Well at now you may expect me to start to plan to break them up, but it's clear that they love each other dearly, they were also extremely adorable together. They started talking in a different language that I recognized as Greek but I noticed that Reyna and Hazel started a conversation in Latin I think but what was even weird, I could understand everything that they were saying.
~~~~~~~~~~
A/N Next chapter is going to be of Max part two I guess. Bye, cupcakes.
Me: Sorry for stealing the nickname Coach Hedge.
Coach Hedge: Better not do it again, cupcake.