11.) i hope youre okay

After a few hours or so of much trying to prepare for the storm, I walk back into the ship and head to the ladder to see Miller.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you." Raven tells me.

I tilt my head and furrow my brows, then proceed to the second floor.
I am greeted with Bellamy, Miller, O and another boy, standing in front of a grounder. The grounder is bruised and bloodied very badly, I can't help the words that escape my  lips next.

"Oh shit!" I take a few steps closer when Bellamy puts his arm out and points at me.

"What is she doing here." He asks.

"Well, she needed her friends help. And she also would like it if you stopped talking like she wasn't here." I snap back.

I look at Miller and say,
"We got in contact with the ark, Clarke says once this is all resolved, we'll speak to our parents and notify those who's kids died."
He nods and I walk back down stairs.

Clarke is finishing stitching up Finn's wound. I stay in the corner, chewing on my thumbnail, a habit Finn noticed I did when I was nervous.

"Okay, I'm done." Clarke tells Abby.

"Good. Do you have anything to cover the wound?" Abby asks. Hah, no.

"We'll make do, like always." I say, stepping forward and laying my hand on Clare's shoulder.

"Should he be this pale?" Raven asks worriedly.

"He's lost a lot of blood Raven, but if your boyfriend is anywhere near as tough as you I'm sure he'll be fine." Abby says.

"Wait, mom, she's right. He's feverish and his breathing is uneven." Clarke interjects.

"You need to give him some time to recover. Let me know if he gets any worse but I think he might just be out of the woods." Abby declares.

"Well down here there's nothing but woods. I need a break." Clarke says, wiping her hands on her pants and turning to leave.

"Clarke. Clarke, wait. Raven, AJ, could you give us a few minutes?" Abby says.

"Sure-" We begin to say.
I quickly turn and make my way back up to Miller and Bellamy. Bellamy is still looking through the grounder's journal.

"What the hell is that thing?" Bellamy asks, pointing to something in the book.

"Friend of yours?" Miller asks.

"Get the hell out of my way." I say as one of the boys try to prevent me from entering.

"It's ok. Let her through." Bellamy says.

"Well if he didn't hate us before, he does now." Clarke says.

"Who cares? How's Finn?" Bellamy asks.

"Alive. His people will care! How long until they found out where we're keeping him? And what happens when they do, I mean when they come looking for him." Clarke retorts.

I nod and speak up, "They will, Bellamy."

"Relax, Princess. No one saw us take him. He was chained up in that cave the whole time and thanks to the storm you couldn't see a soul on the way back." He says. He opens the grounder's journal.
"In case you missed it. His people are already killing us. How many more of our people need to die before you realize we're fighting a war." He continues.

"We're not soldiers, Bellamy. Look at him, we can't win." I say.

"You're right we can't, if we don't fight." Bellamy points out. All of a sudden we hear Raven yell,
"Clarke! He's seizing!"
Clarke starts down the stairs and looks at me,
"Check up on Monty please."
I nod.

We can't catch a break, can we?

-
okay so it's been a hot minute since ive updated, but im now complete caught up on season three so I'll be able to update more and plan out my story lines.

i hope you guys enjoy, this was kind of a
Filler chapter that I just typed up real quick. :)
have a good day / night.