6.) everyones losing their shit

We arrive back to camp to see Murphy and Wells fighting. Bellamy is just standing there, observing. As usual.

"Wells! Let him go!" Clarke yells.

"Whoa! Hey!" Murphy says.

"Enough, Murphy. Octavia, are you alright?" Bellamy asks.  She nods.
"Where's the food?" He asks.

"We didn't exactly make it to Mount Weather. Sorry to disappoint." I tell him sarcastically.

"What the hell happened out there?" He asks.

"We were attacked." Clarke answers.

"Attacked? By what?" Wells asks.

"Not what. Who." Finn says. I nod.

"It turns out, when the last man from the ground died on the Ark, he wasn't the last Grounder." I say, looking down.

"It's true. Everything we thought we knew about the ground is wrong. There are people here, survivors. The good news is, that means we can survive. Radiation won't kill us." Clarke says.

"Yeah, the bad news is the Grounders will." Finn points out.

"Where's the kid with the goggles?" Wells asks. I automatically frown. Jasper.. Shit.

"Jasper was hit. They took him. Where is your wristband?" Clarke says
He points at Murphy,
"Ask him."

"How many?" I ask him.

"Twenty four and counting.." He trails off.
God dammit Murphy.

"You idiots. Life support on the Ark is failing. That's why they brought us down here. They need to know the ground is survivable again, and we need their help against whoever is out there. If you take off your wristbands, you're not just killing them. You're killing us!" Clarke exclaims.

Bellamy being Bellamy steps in, he faces the crowd that's formed and says,
"We're stronger than you think. Don't listen to her. She's one of the privileged. If they come down, she'll have it good. How many of you can say the same? We can take care of ourselves. That wristband on your arm? It makes you a prisoner. We are not prisoners anymore! They say they'll forgive your crimes. I say you're not criminals! You're fighters, survivors! The Grounders should worry about us!"
They cheer, what dumbasses.

I look at Clarke and Finn,
"What do we do now?"

Clarke answers,
"Now, we go after Jasper."

*
I walk up to Clarke and see her talking with Wells.

"It's not your ankle, Wells, it's you."  She says.

"You came back for reinforcements. I'm gonna help." He declares.

"Clarke, he's right. We need him. So  far no one else has volunteered." Finn informs.

She sighs and looks at Monty.
"I'm sorry, Monty, but you're not going, either."

"Like hell I'm not. Jasper's my best friend." He says, clearly agitated.

"You're too important. You were raised on Farm Station and recruited by engineering." She says. Trying to make a point.

"So?" Monty asks.

"So food and communication. What's up here, it's gonna save us all. You figure out how to talk to the Ark and I'll bring Jasper back. Hey. You ready?" She asks Finn.

"I'm not going anywhere, and neither should any of you. That spear was thrown with pinpoint accuracy from 300 feet." He says.

"So what, we let Jasper die? That's not gonna happen. Spacewalker? What a joke. You think you're such an adventurer. You're really just a coward." She says. Damn.

"It's not an adventure, Clarke, it's a suicide mission. Build a wall. Use the fallen trees." Finn points out.

"Build a wall. Use the fallen trees. I'll watch out for her." Wells says.

"Jasper looked up to you." Monty says to Finn. Then he walks away, I decided to follow him. He walks into the dropship and sits down.

"Hey, Monty. You know Clarke's gonna bring jasper back, right?" I ask.

"Yeah, I just. I wish that I could go too you know? Not just sit here. Waiting for them to get back." He says, looking down. I walk up to him and put my hand on his shoulder.

"You can't be the hero all the time. Trust me, I learned that the hard way." I laugh. "But Jasper will be okay. He's Jasper."

"I just don't want to feel useless." He says. I hear someone call my name from outside the drop ship. It sounded like Miller, and older friend of mine.

I make a quick (probably regret it later) decision and lean forward, and place a quick kiss on monty's cheek and say,
"If it's any consolation, I don't think you're useless at all."

And with that, I run to Miller.