2.) im on the ground.

*
Everyone begins yelling and laughs echo.

I'm standing closer to the ship, majorly overwhelmed, when I'm approached by one of the boys that was sitting behind me. He has goggles on his head, and a ever so present smirk. Jasper Jordan at his finest.

"Ah, AJ, you seem tense! We're on Earth! Hey, if they  got a bar in this town, I'll buy you a drink. Cool?" He says, laughing.
I nod, smiling, "Cool."
We start to have small talk when we heard a commotion.

"Relax. We're just trying to figure out where we are." Wells tells the group of boys that are staring him and Clarke down. Everyone's formed a circle around the scene.

"We're on the ground. That not good enough for you?" Bellamy says, sarcastically.

"We need to find Mount Weather. You heard my father's message. That has to be our first priority." Wells said, he has a point.
"Screw your father. What, you think you're in charge here, you and your little Princess?" O, says. Shit. She has a point too.
I'm conflicted.

"Do you think we care who's in charge? We need to get to Mount Weather not because the Chancellor said so, but because the longer we wait, the hungrier we'll get and the harder this'll be. How long do you think we'll last without those supplies? We're looking at a twenty-mile trek, okay? So if we want to get there before dark, we need to leave now." Clarke says.

"I got a better idea. You two go, find it for us. Let the privileged do the hard work for a change." Bellamy says, earning a chorus of 'yeah's' and cheers from the others.

"You're not listening. We all need to go." Wells declares.

"Look at this, everybody! The Chancellor of Earth." The little bitch, Murphy teases.

"You think that's funny?" Wells asks.
Next thing I know they're fighting.
It starts to get pretty bad, when all of a sudden Finn launches from a high point of the ship and lands in between Murphy and Wells before it gets any worse.
"Kid's got one leg. How about you wait until it's a fair fight?"

"Hey, spacewalker, rescue me next." Octavia flirts. I see Bellamy give her a look.
"What? He's cute."

**
I make my way to Finn,
"I want to come to Mount Weather. I think if I stay here for one more minute, between Bellamy and Murphy, I'm going to go insane."

"Are you sure you're up for it?" He asks smirking.

"I'm always down for a challenge, Finn. I thought you knew me better than that." I say, teasingly. We start to walk over to Clarke.

When he stops and looks at me,
"Hey, AJ, be safe out here okay? We just got here, don't need to lose anyone else just yet."
I nod and smile.

"So Mount Weather. When do we leave?" I ask Clarke.

"Right now. We'll be back tomorrow with food." She answers

"How are the three of you gonna carry enough food for a hundred?"
Finn grabs two boys from behind us, I recognize them instantly.

"Five, can we go now?"

"Sounds like a party. Make it six." Octavia says, walking over. Her brother not too far behind.
    "Hey, what the hell are you doing?"
"Going for a walk." She says.

"Hey, were you trying to take this off?" Clarke asks Finn, looking at his wristband.
"Yeah. So?"
"So this wristband transmits your vital signs to The Ark. Take it off, and they'll think you're dead."
"Should I care?" He asks.

"Well, I don't know. Do you want the people you love to think you're dead? Do you want them to follow you down here in two months? Because they won't if they think we're dying." She says.
Finn nods and I put my hand on both of their shoulders,
"Well. Alright. Let's go."
**

hiiii. im starting a 100 imagines book so if you want to go ahead and message me requests that'd be okay!

all i need is,
the character and a scenario.
I for sure write for:

Bellamy
Murphy
Finn
Monty
Jasper
Lincoln
Wells
-
Clarke
Raven
Lexa
Octavia
Anya
-
but if their is another character youd like for me to add, let me know. :)