hide and seek

Guys I am so so so so so so sorry. I haven't updated in a while and I don't deserve a excuse for my actions.

(This is my drawing/art I did. Follow me on Instagram so I can update you on stuff. My instagram is _adorabley.cute)

But I promise I'll make it up to you on this update.

Also on my other updates I'm gonna say this. YOU NEED TO READ THEM.

OK READ THEM!!! JUST SO U GET IT. READ THEM AND DEVILS HOUSE I UPDATED ON THAT TOO SO GO CHECK IT OUT AND COMMENT. that's all.

Percy's POV

Knock knock

What the-

What time is it?

I let out a groan. I unraveled the covers that were on me. I slipped on my slippers.

Knock knock

"Im coming!" walking towards the door and opened it only to find one of the maids on the other side.

"Young master! What are you doing still in your night wear? It's early afternoon. You have a guest coming no later than 10 minutes remember."

A guest?

NICO!!!

He quickly slammed the door on the maid. Percy ran towards his drawers and started picking out random clothes.

How could I have forgotten?!?!

As I slipped on my clothing I brushed my messy brown hair.

Ding-dong

That must be nico!

Percy got up as quick as lightning when the door bell echoed through the halls.

He flung open the door and quickly ran down the halls. Once he was near the front a maid was already there about to open the door.

I pushed the maid out the way and swung the door open.

Nico jumped at the sudden out burst.

"Hey nico." I say very excitedly.

"H-hey percy."  Nico shuffled in is little space.

"So wanna come with me." I gestured him in.

He followed me while I was showing him around. When I was finished giving our guest a little tour we went in my room.

We both sat there in silence for a little.

"So..." i said breaking the silence.

"What do want to do?" I said. Nicos brown eyes looked at mine.

"I don't know. What do you want to do?"

I looked at him questionably.  I see what he's doing.

"I don't know. what do you want to do?" Both of us were grinning. (If you get the reference please comment)

This little back and forth game went on for 5 minutes. I won so nico had to pick.

"Ok nico what did you want to play?" I said. Nico thought for a moment his nose scrunched up while he was thinking. It was funny and I couldn't help but smile at the sight.