chapter 3

It's been so long sence I updated this story. I haven't been able to update because my horrible habit of forgetting and school. Well not now but like in a week or so.

I'm not gonna rush the stories so there might be slow updates on this and the other one. I'm gonna try to figure out the update days so I can get a veiw of how it's gonna work so it won't all be scattered and my education goes down hill.

But other than that enjoy this story. I have terrible English.

Percy POV

I was beside my father poseidon waiting patiently.

The ceremony was still going on but my dad kept on muttering 'He's late.'

I looked up at him and he was to busy Scolding a clock. Is he that mad about someone being late?

Hades is late.

I heard the two doors creak open and echoed in the almost empty room and my father and I turned around. And we both saw a dark figure come out the doors.

A Lean, tall man with hollow cheeks. His eyes were intimidating and dark like pools of darkness swirling inside. His skin was plastered white his hair was shaggy.

This must be hades. He looks scary. Does his son look like this too.

I looked at him and my dad said under his breath.

'Finally'

I looked at the god named hades and there was something by his legs. As he walked closer I could figure out what it was. It was a small boy

When they got to us I noticed that my dad was taller than hades but not to much just like 2 or 3 inches taller.

Hades had a little grin on his face. He looked at me and somehow his eyes were a lot softer then before.

"You must be percy. Hello I'm hades. Your uncle this is my son nico." He gestured towards his leg and the little boy shifted uncomfortably.

I gave him a smile.

"Hi uncle I'm Percy." I looked at his Leg and the the little figure was looking at me then turned away.

He is shy.

I still smiled.

"Hey nico I'm percy." I put by hand out so he could take it and he flinched.

I laughed a little. "I won't bite."

He then looked at me questionably. He slowly moved away and finally went away from hades leg and got in the light. I looked at him and he wasn't what I thought he would look like.

He had raven black hair that had little curls that looked like baby bat wings. It was sorta long but not much. It was also messy. His skin tone was a white pale with a hint of olive color. His eyes looked like it was a light sorta brown with specks of gold in them. Compared to hades his is a lot more innocent. It was like dancing in the middle of autumn swirling together with warm coco and darkness. (NOT THE DRUG)

I noticed that he also had some freckles on his nose which was kinda nice. It blended well with his skin. His figure was small and he was skinny. And one thing caught my eye that I noticed when I was looking at him.

His height.

"Your short." I said bluntly.

He looked at me fiercely. Nicos eyes looked to be a amber flame burning inside.