Chapter 2

Hey what's going on. Ok so on this update it will be nicos POV. And I feel happy that ppl actually decided to read my stories and I will make new ones also. So if you want to you can message me or comment about a story that you think will be cute or you just wanted to read and no one has wrote it.

Ok for now let's get to the story.

(I have terrible English)

Nicos POV

My life began when I was born and it was a very strict one. They said I was to be god of the shadows and darkness. I was passed on the power of darkness when my sister died.

I wasn't the only child but my older sister died when I was 4 so I was passed with the deed of being the god of darkness and shadows.

My original mother I don't know who she is but I had a step-mom and I don't like her that much. She was so mean and called me daddy's boy.

I was the son of hades. And my father wasn't always so dark. He would always put me first. At times.

I loved him and I didn't really need anyone else except for him. I guess you can say I was dad obsessed. But hey I was 5 at the time so don't blame me.

My dad wasn't always busy but he usually is. I would explore around the dark palace and find many different places.

I was running down the hall playing with Ms.O'leary she's a hell hound. And a big one.

I wasn't paying attention and stumbled or more like rammed into something and I fell.

The hound rushed to me and started to lick me all over. I was giggling. I looked up and followed my gaze up the figure.

It was a man.

"Woah...there you ok." The man bent down and held out his hand.

I looked at it questionably. 'What the heck is this guy doing here. And what is he doing with his hand." I thought.

I think he wants to help me up.

I took his hand he lifted me up. This man was huge (not fat...don't think wrong either I could already see ppl being really weird and taking this the wrong way)

We was very tall and had very nice sea green eyes. His skin was all nice and tan. His scent smells like...salty ocean? Wait? What. Is this guy a surfer.

But I think in my eyes he's very tall cause I'm very short but everyone is taller than me cause of that. I'm 6 and I haven't grown much and I'm pretty sensitive about being short but it has its perks at times.

I dusted off my shirt and shorts. And I looked at ms.O'leary who was wagging her tail and trying to get my attention. I looked back (more like up) at the man that was standing there with a warm smile on his face.

I'm not great with interacting with others so I didn't know what to say. I just gazed at him and he squated down to my height and I back away slowly to Ms.O'leary.

"You must be nico. I'm poseidon your uncle. You don't happen to know where hades is do you." He asked. I looked at him awestruck.

I bumped into poseidon. Thee poseidon. god of the oceans and waterfolk or to say. And better yet he's my uncle.

"U-um follow m-me" I said shyly. I walked down the halls and finally got to my dad's throne room.

Dad as usual was sitting in his throne. I ran up to him and gave him a big hug.