IV

I woke up with the best feeling of the world. Kuroo was embracing me, breathing softly. He was still asleep and he looked like a god. He was so handsome. I felt like a creep staring and kissed his nose. He smiled slowly and his embrace became stronger. 

"Mornin'" I didn't excepct to hear a voice even hotter than his usual, but groggy voice Kuroo was the best.

"Hi" He opened his eyes slowly and looked at me.

"Your bed head is funny"

"Shut up. You have a bed head all day"

He laughed and rolled me over until I was resting on his chest. 

"Say, do you want to do something today?"

"Like?"

"I don't know... get some ice-cream, the movies... I don't know... just go on a date?"

"Ok... let's go to grab some ice cream. It's kinda hot outside anyways."

I went home to shower and get some clothes. For once, in the whole year I dressed up nicely... well, as I used to when Kuroo was around. I took a grey shirt with a minimalist cat drawing in the center, black jeans and grey yeezys. My hair is really long. Like REALLY long. I went to Kuroo's again and found out he was getting his key and wallet. He was wearing a white shirt below a red flannel shirt with jeans and black combat boots. He looked pretty hot.

"Hey, let's go"

We walked around and got to the convenience store. It was starting to get really hot. The summer breeze wasn't enough to freshen the air either.

"Kenma... I need to tell you something."

"Shoot"

"I... I'm sorry?"

"What for?"

"About yesterday? Um I bet you saw me... Right?"

I was furiously red and it wasn't because the heat of the air. I felt naked. So embarrassing.

"Kenma it's alright I'm the one who should be sorry not you... So don't look that guilty"

"S-sorry"

He grabbed my hand and kissed me on the tip of my nose.

∆∆∆∆∆∆{CHANGE OF POINT OF VIEW. OMNISCIENT NARRATOR} ∆∆∆∆∆∆

The couple stayed in the park, talking about the club, and how much their friends grew up. Kuroo told Kenma about the things that were overseas, that it was beautiful, but people were a bit rude.
The time flew, and before they noticed, the wind started getting colder, and the sky started turning into a beautiful shade of pink. The clouds were fluffy and yellow, and the birds seemed to be ready to go to sleep.

"Hey, Kenma. Let's go home it's getting late." The third year opened his eyes slowly, just to see his college boyfriend looking at him in awe.

"Ok"

The walk home was pretty silent. But it was a comfortable silence. Everything was getting better, even Kenma's health. He already felt a bit more in shape, and del more livid as well. Even though Kuroo arrived just a few days ago, Kenma felt protected, and invincible.

It was Monday already. Back to reality, back to school, back to the routine Kenma used to have when Kuroo left. But this time everything was better. Kuroo was just a few blocks away from Nekoma Highschool. Kenma was just blissful.

After a long day of classes, Kenma, as the captain, went towards the locker room and started changing. So much time has passed since he last was there to practise.