1

It was late at night and I was on my laptop on YouTube watching some interviews and some clips Audrey posts when I get an Email. I frown but clicked on it. As soon as I did I regretted it but I continued to watch it with my mouth wide open. I looked at the account to see who's it was I clicked on it and saw that it was a dummy account. It was obvious. I went back on the video and reported it.

I quickly grabbed my phone and dialled Audrey's number. I knew it off by heart as well as Noah's and my Dads. I put it on loud speaker and set it down and as she answered I was putting on leggings and a cropped jumper.

"Hey Audrey, are you okay?"

"Yeah Cloo I'm fine. I'm just worried about Rachel. She can't handle this as much as I can."

"I know, I'm sorry. Do you want me to come round? We can watch movies and talk shit about Nina." I heard her chuckle a bit down the phone.

"Okay, get some popcorn?"

"Will do Auds"

After that I hung up and put on my fluffy socks and my combat boots. I grabbed my phone, purse and my car keys.

I found my dad in the living room watching a basketball game. I sighed "Dad I'm going to Audrey's , she's having a rough time at the moment." I heard him snore a little. I frowned and looked at his face to see him fast asleep "Oh, great your asleep." I kissed him on the forehead and wrote a note telling him I was around Audrey's because she needed some girl time.

I got into my car and headed to the nearest Walmart. I grabbed shit loads of food like, Chocolate, Popcorn, loads of sweet chewy things. I got some Chocolate milk and Rockstars. Then I drove to Starbucks and I brought two large chocolate chip frappe with no cream and loads of coffee then I went to Dominos and got a pepperoni pizza with extra Pepperoni.

As I parked my car outside Audrey's house I grabbed my phone and left my purse in the car and got the bag full of junk food and the pizza, I placed the two frappe's. I locked my car then my phone buzzed making me jump nearly drop the pizza and the drinks. I looked at my phone and saw a message from an unknown number 'Going to see lover girl. How sweet is that.' I frowned and shock my head. Then another text came through 'Be careful, wouldn't want to drop all the food you got for her, right.'

I frowned and looked around only to see nobody there. I looked back at the text message then rolled my eyes and carried on walking to the front door. I opened it with my key and walked in. All the lights downstairs were off so I had to walk around without any light only using my knowledge of the place and with me being here nearly everyday I was at an advantage. I walked up the stairs and saw Audrey on her computer going through all the comments. I sighed and put all the food down on her bed but I put the pizza and the drinks on her night stand so her bed sheets wouldn't get dirty. I walked up to her computer and slowly closed it. "Somebody once gave me really sweet advice, never read the comments." She looked up at me and gave me a small smile making me give a big cheesy grin back. She laughed a little while shaking her head "Who gave you that amazing advice." I gave a small smile and jumped on her bed "Oh just this girl I know, hey maybe you know her? Short, black hair, Blue Grey eyes? Amazing at filming, such a film geek." I was looking straight at her smirking "No? Doesn't ring a bell at all?" I saw her grin "No not at all, she must be one of your imaginary friends." I threw a pillow that was next to me at her face but she caught it and sent it flying at me. I started laughing when it hit me square in the face and I heard her join in.

After a while Audrey's phone rang, she looked at me and said it was Rachel. I nodded "Okay, Answer it, ill set up the movie." She gave me a small smile and a thumbs up. She went into the bathroom that was attached to her bedroom and closed the door. I started searching for a good film to watch but I couldn't find any so I went over to her shelf with all her books and movies where. I was looking threw them when I heard my phone go off. I walked over to it with a film in my hands, I was reading the back when my phone chimed again. I opened it and saw a video of me entering the house using my key and then there was another video of me and Audrey throwing pillows at each other. I quickly looked out the window from where I was standing and I walked over to it slowly and then I quickly closed the curtains. My phone beeped again causing me to drop the film and my phone on the floor. I slowly picked up the phone and movie. I set the movie on the bed and looked at my phone again and I saw me looking down at my phone then my head snapping up to the window and me walking over to it but the creepiest thing was that I was looking straight at the camera when I looked up at the window.

I locked my phone and went to get another movie. Deciding that Audrey should pick the movie because I can't decide things even if my life depended on it. Audrey opened the door to the bathroom making me jump and quickly turn around to face her. "Oh my god Auds don't ever do that again, you scared the living shit out of me."

"Sorry, what's got you so jumpy?" Audrey asked.

"Nothing, it was just really quiet. Anyways did you talk to Rachel?" She sighed "Yeah, I did. I told her to not read the comments or ill come over there and turn her internet off." I laughed "Ohhh ouch." She laughed at me. I held up two films "Which one?" She frowned "The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones or The Host? Ohhh that's a hard one... TMI:CoB" I smiled "Okay." I put it in a grabbed the Pizza. We sat there eating the pizza after we were done we grabbed our drinks and we both laid down. I was sat up leaning on the headboard and Audrey was in between my legs facing the TV while I was running my fingers through her hair. I knew she liked it when people did that.

In the middle of the film my phone chimed...Again. I groaned and grabbed it still running my fingers through her hair. I unlocked my phone and read the text 'Don't get to comfy, she doesn't love you, not the way you love her. To bad huh? Maybe next time.' and this was sent with a picture of Audrey sat in between my legs and her head resting on my chest.

'Who the hell is this?

'I'm not ready to tell you just yet.'

'Noah, quit it now. It isn't funny.'

'Try again.'

By the time he sent that text my breathing was heavy. And my hand that had been in Audrey's hair was now gripping the sheets out of fear. She placed her hand on mine "What's wrong? Your hands are shaking and your breathing like your having an asthma attack." I laughed a nervous laugh "No, I'm fine, I just uh I um need a minute." I got up and went to the bathroom I leaned up against the sink with my head on the cold sink. I took deep breathes trying to calm my breathing down and my stomach was in knots and it was doing backflips and not the good kind. I know what was happening and if I didn't get my breathing under control its only going to get worse. My phone chimed again I looked at it and it said 'Am I getting to you? If you want me to stop just say the words.' I started breathing heavily again knowing where this was leading to I locked the door, I hated it when people witnessed this happening. I heard a faint knock on the door "Cloo, are you okay?" I was shaking so bad and I didn't trust my voice but she wouldn't go away if I didn't. "Y-Yeah A-Audrey. J-Just give m-me a m-minut-te." I heard her knock again and again I could tell she was catching on. "Chloe, you've been in there for half an hour let me in now or so help me god ill kick the door down."

"I'm fine, just wait."

"Chloe your not fine, your having a panic attach and your in there alone." That's when it hit me. I'm not calming down because I'm alone. I rushed up to turn the key to unlock the door when I dropped it and It fell to the floor. I dropped to the floor in search for the key with tears blurring my sight and my hands shaking and I couldn't hear anything but a buzzing noise that wouldn't get away. I finally got the key but my hands where to shaky to get it in the key hole. So I used both hands and after a while I put it in and I quickly turned it around and Audrey sprung the door open and because I was leaning on it and I could find my footing I fell but Audrey caught me and she slowly with her arms around me she helped me sit down on the floor with her behind me rocking us back and forth. When the ringing stopped I could hear her saying that she was here and that everything was going to be okay.

I turned around with her still holding me and I just kept my face buried into her neck.

Once I had finally calmed down she got some clothes, shorts and a tee for both of us and she helped me into mine and she went to the bathroom to change. When she came back out I was already in her bed and nearly asleep. When I felt her get in, I checked it was her then I cuddled up to her and she cuddled up to me.

"I'm sorry Auds, I came here to comfort you but you ended up comforting me. I'm so sorry." She was playing with my hair which calmed me down a lot and she said "Don't worry about it, you know I don't like to be fussed over for long." I smiled a bit. "Thank you Auds." I felt her shake her head "No, thank you Cloo. Its the thought that counts."

With that we both fell fast asleep.

--------------------------------

1885 words.