0.0

"Hello everyone! Welcome back to OddY/N! So today I decided to do a livestream Q&A. I tweeted out a few minutes ago to ask me football related questions with #OddFootball. You can comment your questions down bellow too! Let's get started!" You were sitting on your bed livestreaming to your channel.

"First question comes from Susan. Anyway, she asked, Are you right or left footed? Well, I'm actually right footed/left footed but I can use both." You looked at the comments of the video. One made you laugh.

"Hi Dan!! So Dan asks, Do you think I'd be better then Phil at football? Dan, I hate to tell you this, but you'd both probably fall down in the first minute."

Your phone buzzed and you opened up your messages, having received a very nice selfie from Dan, flipping you off. "Sorry Dan!! It's the truth!"

"Okay. Next question is from Twitter. Hayley asks, How long have you played football? Great question. I've played football since I was four or five. I've always loved the sport." You scrolled through some more.

"Okay. Fawn asks, Sidemen VS All Stars match. Thoughts? I'm really looking forward to it. I'm hoping to get tickets to see Freezy and Lux play! And it's all for such a great cause." You started off and sighed before focusing on the camera again. "I'd love to play, but let's be real here; Those boys are too scared to lose and get out shined by a girl. Anyway, I really like how the fans get to pick one All Star this year. So vote for me this year guys," you jokingly added on before scrolling through more tweets.

"Okay, Tammy asks, Do you realize you're wearing a Sidemen jumper?" You looked down. "I guess I am. These things are so comfy though."

"Okay. Amy asks, Favorite Sidemen? OG fans know it's Simon. I'm lowkey highkey in love with him."
You rolled your eyes at all the comments with your ship name. You kept scrolling through tweets, but all you were finding were Sidemen related somehow.

"Guys! This isn't a stan Q&A! Go watch my old videos if you want content of me being sidemen trash. Wait, actually don't. That shits embarrassing." You laughed and continued to answer questions.

"Okay, next question. Hannah asks, Check the trending hashtags lately? I always feel bad when my Q&A hashtags go trending..." Your eyes widened as you saw #Y/Nallstar trending. "Guys what the hell." You laughed. "I wasn't serious but I'll take it." Your eyes scanned over a comment, Imagine if you actually get to play...

"Whoever just said what if I actually got to play, shut up, I'd scream." You smiled so brightly. "This is insane! That went trending pretty fast. I love you all so, so much." You scrolled through tweets again. One caught your eye. Your eyes bulged and you almost dropped your phone.

"Oh my days. Is this real? THE SIDEMEN TWEETED ME!" You jumped up on your bed and screamed.

@sdmnfc: new nomination in the works? #Y/Nallstar is trending to be a part of the match?? could @oddy/n be a candidate??

Your jaw dropped at the tweet and you opened your phone. You quickly dialed Freezy's number.

"Hey Y/N, what's up?"

"CAL CHECK TWITTER!"

"Jesus calm the fuck down. Aren't you live right now?" You heard some clicking in the background. "Holy fuck Y/N, how?"

"I might have jokingly told my viewers to vote for me and they did?"

"Your fans are crazy."

"Do you think there's an actual chance Cal?"

"This went trending and they addressed it so maybe." You squealed and heard Cal groan. "I can text Josh for you-,"

"NO! I don't wanna seem desperate. Okay bye I have to answer some more questions."

"Alright, talk later Y/n." You hung up and scrolled through more questions. They were all about the match and nomination now.

"Guys I don't know anything yet. Jesus, I can't belive it. Guys please distract me. Ask about anything, but football." As you were scrolling through the hashtag, you received a new notification;

DM from @miniminter

"Oh my god."

•••
hope u enjoyed the first chapter!!