Chapter 8 Turn Ups' or Turn-Arounds? Part 2

The last things I remeber was seeing my dad AND my mom here in Compton for my birthday then getting super angry. Then I saw a black truck turn the corner and shots rang out. I felt blood coming down my arm and my leg. King had the worst look on his face. 

Now here I am. Surrounded in darkness. I am trying to open my eyes but they wont' open. 

I'm trying to call out for help but it feels like my mouth is glued shut.

I hear the heart monitor which is telling me I'm in the hospital.

Damn I hate hospitals. I guess rolling with Ken I gotta get used to them huh?

It did't hurt as bad as everyone makes getting shot seem. Maybe its the adreniline rush.

MY PARTY! What about my party???

Oh my fucking gosh. I am in a coma and I'm worried about my birthday party? I am so petty.

I hope everyone else is okay. I didn't look back. I was too busy looking for cover.

What the hell is that? Why in the blue fuck. Am I seeing light? Oh hell no! I read a book and some girl said she saw the light and she died. Shiddd! Not today!

"Lexi" I heard a male voice say.

"Jesus? Is that you? If it is I'm pretty sure you know today is my birthday and I'm not really tryna die. I'm sorry for not going to church since I've been here and there's no excuse but can I please live?" I said trying to plead my case to stay alive.

"Girl no! Its your dad" I heard the male voice- my dad say.

All of a sudden an angel appeared. He looked just like my dad. He had a pretty white and gold halo and a beautiful white gown. His skin was flawless.

"Da-daddy? Does that mean you're dead?" I say with my throat getting tighter and I feel tears forming.

"Baby girl yes" He said looking down

"NO! Daddy please don't go! I'm sorry I disrespected you! It'll never happen again. I promise! I love you so much. You're my heart. Please..." I say carrying on with tears flowing out my eyes.

"I'm sorry it has to be this way. They got me. I'm sorry. I'm in a better place now. And lord jesus heaven has ALL the honey's" he says while cracking a smile

"Daddy you're so crazy!" I say while laughing with tears running down my face.

"Well Lexi I just wanted to say my final good-bye's and to let you know I was gone before anyone else did. I love you baby and remember that I'm always looking over you okay?" He says while coming foward to hug me.

I walk to give him a hug and I smell his Axe body wash one last time.

"Daddy please..." I say while pullign back.

"Im sorry baby" he says as he starts to fade away.

"NO!" I say trying to catch his remains.

Then I come back to darkness but this time when I try to open my eyes, they actually open.

Ken's P.O.V

This is all my fault. I should've known those snakes were coming for me. Dumb fuckboy Cobras.  

I know it was them because they have tattoos of crobras crawling up their arm and I saw it when they were doing the drive by. I know it was them same muthafuckers who killed my parents. I was taken aback a little when Lexi's friend had the same first name as my mom but its' whatever.