Chapter 6 - School UGHHHH

Hey guys I know I just updated but Im bored even though I gotta do my homework so I wont get behind and have to cram it all in later with the finals. I will do it later though. I am going to update because I love you guys. Yes LOVE. Love is a strong word. That might be the name of one of these chapters later on down the line. You never know. Enjoy!!!

***************************************************************************************************************

I woke up with a serious ass headache. My eyes were heavy as shit, my morning breath was worse than usual, I didnt fell like doing shit. Then I thought about what in the actual fuck did I do to end up like this then I started thinking long and hard. Memories from last nights dinner flooded back. I remeber smoking hella weed, drinking every liquor in sight, then falling asleep on Kennys chest in the middle of the party.

I tried to get up from my bed only to feel someones hand arond my waist. I rolled over to see Ken with a big ass smirk on his face.

"Nigga let me go. I gotta get ready for school." I said with a raspy ass voice and ended up laughing which made my throat hurt.

"So do I. Taneisha came in early this morning and told me to make sure you got to school on time and safely. I go to the same damn school. Calm the fuck down. Go back to sleep. We got a while to go." He said and with that he closed his eyes and less than 5 seconds later I heard snoring. Lazy ass. I went to get up again to see he was still hoilding my waist.

"Unlike you, I need to get up an do my lady like hygenie. I cant be caught walking around like I just slept in the train station." And i hopped up and mushed him in the side of his head making him wake up again.

"Man gone yo ass somewhere with that shit this early in the morning." he said. Damn his breath was kicking.

I already knew what I had to do.

"Nigga this is my room and my bed and its 8:30" I said with a slight smirk on my face.

His ass popped up with the quickness.

"Ha ha fooled ya." I said laughing and runing to the bathroom with him chasing me. I tried to slam the door but he put his weight on the door.

"C'mon man! I gotta take a shower and when I get out, I need you to be outta my room so I can put on some clothes." I said with all seriousness

"C'mon girl, I have seen you already. Did you not notice I put on your pajamas for you." He said smiling extra hard.

I looked down and he was right. I was more pissed than grateful.

"Who told you that you had permission to be viewing my bare body?!?" I said yelling

"Calm down ma. You threw up all on your clothes and I wasnt about to get in no bed with no throw up. You're welcome." He said thinking he was the shit.

"Whatever" I said rolling my eyes feeling salty as fuck.

"Umhm. Thats what I thought." and with that he walked out the bathroom.

"Jackass" I mumbled this time without getting caught

I turned on the shower and washed my face and brushed my teeth. I stripped of my clothes and hopped in the shower and lathered myself in Bath And Bodyworks Pink Chiffon body wash. I am in love with Pink Chiffon.

I spent a good 10 minutes in the shower and grabbed a towel out the closet and wrapped myself patting teh back of my head to make sure the steam hadnt gotten to my hair.

I tip toed to my room and burst in the door to see Ken butt ass naked

"Ahhhh!!!!!" I screamed

"What the fuck?!?" He yelled

'AHHHHH!!!!!!" I continued to scream.

Then I stopped and stared at his dick. Woah there. He really had something going for himself.

Not knowingly my towel had fallen and we were just staring at eachother like kids in a candy store and both of us were eachothers favorite candy.

We stood there for maybe 5 minutes then I started felling a breeze by my boob.

I looked down to see my towel gone

"Fuck!" I said loudly

He was still just standing there with no clothes on licking his lips. To tease him I squatted showing him my perfectly shaved kitty. He licked his lips making my shiver. I couldve sworn my juices were flowing down my leg.

"Can you please get out? I really need to get dressed" I said acting acting like nothing just happened.

"Um girl I took my shower last night while you were knocked out. Im clean and I need to get dressed to. I got my clothes" he said pointing to a bag in the corner.

"Ughhh! Fine but dont be stealing no glancecs" I said walking over to my closet.

I grabbed my fitted khaki shorts then grabbed my Rose jersey tryna rep my city, my white and black snapback, and my white red and gray jordans. I did combed my hair on my door mirror and turned around only to see that this nigga copied my swag. He was wearing his khaki shorts, a Michael Jordan jersey, his black bulls snapback and the same jordans as mine.

"I know Im that bitch but damn! All my niggas wanna get like me" I sang while I danced. I really liked that song. Nelly on the comeup. He been gone for a wnile.

"Whatever. You know you only matched me cuz I got hella swag" he said popping his imaginary collar.

"Nigga dont flatter yourself but its Instagram time!" I said pulling out my phone. We took hella mirror pics because I planned to put them in a collage.

"C'mere. One more picture." I said grabbing him into a kiss and taking a picture for those hating hoes.

I posted it on Instagram. My caption read:

Me and tha bae on tha 1 day of skool. We kno we flexing on these hoes @king_nr

I put my phone in my pocket and at that moment I heard my notifications blow up. I pulled my phone back out to turn on Dont Disturb. Just for the hell of it I went to Instagram because some people commented. Most of them were good then I saw some hating hoes

@harajuku_barbie_bitch: Damn! Yo hoe ass. All up on my man with yall matching outfits like he finna cuff you

Me-@no_relations_hoe: Bitch my caption was directed toward yo dumb ass because if I recall, your "man" was in my bed last night. Not yours. He introduced my to @rich_homie_que and everybody else as wifey. NOT YOU! Like I said, we flexing on you HOE! @harajuku_barbie_bitch

@harajujku_barbie_bitch: Whatever bitch

@no_relations_hoe: I thought so trick @harajuku_barbie_bitch

@rich_homie_que: @harajuku_barbie_bitch She told yo azz! Ayee good lookin sis

@king_nr: Lookin good bae. Bitch mad cuz she a 2$ hoe. Sucks and fucks for bucks ayee!!! Lol @harajuku_barbie_bitch

"You so cray bae" I said laughing hard as shit.

"Naw cuz shorty always on my dick like damn! I aint with you so let me breathe a little." He said pushing the air which only made me laugh harder and my throat hurt more.

"Stop! I cant even" I said now rolling on the floor. LITERALLY.

"Aight. Ima quit. FOR NOW." Then he looked at his watch "Aye lil nigga its about time to get going." He said looking in the mirror one last time.

"Well big nigga, Im waiting on you." I said coming up behind him and slaping him on his ass.

"Aye man I aint on that gay shit. Cut it out." He said mugging he hella hard. I just grinned and walked out of the room.

I walked to the kitchen and popped a Jimmy Dean sandwich in the microwave.

In a couple of minutes it was done and I was ready to go.

"Bae hurry the fuck up! Fuck is you doing? Damn. I aint tryna be late for my first day of school!" I yelled through the house.

"Damn! I was waiting on yo ass! Im by the front door!" He yelled.

"Oops." I said walking towards the living room.

All of a sudden he snatched my sandwich out of my hand and took a big ass bite. When I say big ass bite I meant the nigga ate half of my sandwich in one bite.

"Nigggaaaa" I whined.

He smirked and gave it back.

I threw it at him

" I wanted the whole damn thing. Not no leftovers. Yo ass is takin me to McDonalds" I said walking out the door to the smell of piss and ass.

"Like hell I am" he said locking the door.

"Of course you are" I said standing outside of the building.

I waited for him so he can lead the way.

He walked up to a sexy ass car. He walked up to a Porshe Panamera. It was a white color and chrome rims.

"DAMNNN!!!!" I said. "This you?" I asked

"Yea. Of course. Aint none of these fuck boys out here got whips like me and my nigga Que." he said unlocking the car.

I couldnt really do shit but get in.

He started it up and reved the engine trying to show off.

This nigga right here I thought

He started driving. All I could really do was sightsee. Cali was so beautiful. It was so different than what I was used to. All the palm trees. It was breath taking.

We passed several McDonalds and this nigga dis not stop at one

"Nigga! The fuck is you doing?" I asked pointing to all the McDonalds we were passing

"I told you I wasnt stopping at no damn McDonalds." He said looking foward.

"Really?" I whispered seductively. I leaned over and bit on his earlobe than blew on it. I saw him shiver. I sucked on his neck creating a hickey.

I almost made him rear end his Porshe into someones Benz.

"O-o-okay." He said stammering.

He pulled a U-turn and pulled in the drive thru

"Hello how may I help you today?" The girl said poppoing her gum. Ratchet ass people these days.

I swiftly unbuckled my seatbelt and leaned over Kenny and put in my order

"Um yea. Lemme get 2 sausage egg and cheese McGriddles, 2 hashbrowns, and a large orange juice." I said then got back in my seat.

"Your total would be $15.82 pull around to the window." She said still popping that damn gum.

"Damn shorty. You eat alot!" he said pulling out his wallet.

"I didnt order all this food for you to pay for." I said reaching in my purse.

He quickly swatted my hand.

"I dont care if you did, Im paying." he said handing the girl a 20

"Well lemme get lunch on me okay?" I said not wanting to seem like a gold-digger.

He looked at me like I said I just saw Tupac.

"No woman is supposed to pay her way when she has a man. Especially a working man." he said pulling out the McDonalds parking lot.

I maxed my food in about 7 minutes

"Damn girl!" he said looking in the bag then back at me

"I was hungry" I said trying to hide my face.

"Its good bae. At least I know you not a salad eating chick" he said and with that, the conversation was dropped.

We pulled up to the school in a few minutes and I could already tell that it was a hood school by the bitches flocking outside. The speakers were blasting Compton by Kendrick Lamar ft. Dr Dre. The bass was bumping and the windows were tinted, I was feeling like a real boss. He turned off the car and got out.

Before I knew it he was on my side of the car opening the car door for me.

Hm. Gentleman I see. We might have to keep him. I thought to myself.

As soon as I got out I could hear people talking

Aye thats that new girl

New girl got ass

Thats King new bitch? Damn!

He let her in his whip?

He dont ever let nobody in none of his whips

Walking toward the school steps I saw and felt the stares and glares. It didnt bother me. All haters are undercover fans.

"There go that bitch who called herself swinging on me and my homegirls" said the girl whos ass I whooped along with her sidekicks.

"Bitch is there a problem because you can get these hands again." I said stepping to her.

"You need to step up out my face cuz you will get yo ass beat." she said stepping to me and rolling her eyes and popping her neck.

"Last time I checked hoe, I beat you and your two bitches asses at the same damn time" I said looking toward the crowed that formed around us.

Ooohh!

Damn!!!

New girl got balls

At the same damn time!

I heard people say.

I walked past her and slammed into her shoulder

"Dumb bitch" I mumbled opening the school doors.

I was nevous but I was showing that. I felt Kenny wrap his hands aroung my waist and I smelled his colonge.

"You nervous bae?" he asked.

"You know me so well. Oh and you need to make this official because every bitch in this school will get popped and Im not going to fight for a man that doesnt deserve to be fought for." I said looking him in his eyes

He stopped us in the middle of the hallway where people were just filing in. He leaned in and kissed me. His lips felt like heaven on Earth. They were so soft and warm. I could honestly kiss him all day long.

I heard someone cough behind me but I ignored them hoping they would get the message and leave me alone.

"Um miss we dont allow public displays of affection here at Bennet High." some mixed teacher lady said looking over her fashion glasses.

"I understand you're new so let me take you to the office and get you your schedule and your student ID. Follow me." she said more as a demand than a request.

This bitch I thought

I followed her to the office passing the stares and whispers. I didnt give not one fuck.

I walked in the office

"Um whats your name miss?" the lady said

"Alexandria Brown" I said half paying attention to her

"Okay Miss Brown here is your schedule and your homeroom number. I am Mrs. Johnson your principal. If you will follow me, you can take your student ID picture and you can be on your way." she said running around the office

I followed her into some room and she pulled down this white sheet and set up the camera and turned on the laminator.

I took my picture and then she laminated it then handed it to me.

Damn I look sexy. I thought staring at my picture.

I was just standing there admiring my picture until Mrs. Johnson cleared her throat.

"Yes. Can I help you?" I asked just to fuck her up.

"No but you can help yourself and go to class." she says walking away

"Pshhh yea aight bitch." I say walking out of the office.

I walk to History which was my first class.

I absolutely hate history.

I see King and I walk over to him and sit next to him.

"Excuse me Miss but do you have the wrong class?" this ghetto ass teacher asked me

Muthafuckers with additudes today I swear.

"No. Do you do your job properly and know when you have new students?" I ask turning to face the teacher.

"Oh so you're the new student from Chicago?" She says walking up to me

"Yes I am. What about it? shouldn't there be a class bein held. I'm sure you don't get paid barely minimum wage to interrogate students. " I say taking out my history notebook

She didnt say anything. She just walked up and began talking about the beginning of the constitution like we didnt have to take the test last year to pass.

I knew everything so I didnt bother to even pay attention.

I dipped when I heard the bell.

"Um the bell does not dismiss you, I dismiss you!" she yelled

"Then why are there bells?" I said walking out of the classroom.

The next two classes were math and science. My absolute worst subjects.

I went up to Kenny's table with him and his boys.

"Well Lexi you already met Que. Well that's Smokey, Blue, Gee, and BB" he said pointing to each of the dudes at the table. All of them were fine but King shitted on them on his worst days.