I'M BACK MOTHERFUCKERS

YES HELLO EDITED VERSION OF STORY I FUCKING FORGOT THAT WE HIT 20K??????

LIKE FUCKING WHAT?

okay continue

"Dan, what are you doing?" Phil mumbled sleepily as he sat down next to Dan on the balcony.

"Nothing important." Dan smiled a vague smile and looked over to Phil, whom was wrapped up in his comforter.

"I see, so 'nothing important' at 4am is still more important than sleep?" Phil asked, some seriousness lying behind the statement which was masked as a joke.

"Have you ever done something you can't change?" Dan suddenly said, looking Phil dead in the eye.

"I, uh- I guess so, it depends on what you mean?"

"Something you can't- uh- rearrange?" Phil - the guy with a major in the English language - seemed to approve of Dan's choice of words.

"Yes of course, I once killed a spider to impress a girl; I felt really bad for it, and she didn't even thank me." Phil shook his head as if mourning the little spider from 20 years ago.

"Ah, not like that," Dan huffed out a big sigh as he put his head on his knees, wrapping his arms around his legs. "Have you ever been caught in the pouring rain, wondering if anything can ever feel the same again?"

"I- no I don't think so Dan," Phil sighed as he looked out into the night, noticing the rain that was indeed currently pouring down. "If you're not okay Dan, if you feel bad, I will be your shoulder to cry on; alright?"

Dan smiled weakly as Phil wrapped him into his cocoon. Dan laid his head on Phil's shoulder; sighing deeply once again.

"I can feel it all down deep inside," Dan pointed towards his heart, motions slow and soft. "And oh, do I want to let these feelings rise."

"Then let them Dan, it's okay, I've got you." Phil said as he started to rub lightly on Dan's arm.

"But boys don't cry." Dan sighed again as he nuzzled his 6"3 tall body into Phil's own, trying to get as small as possible.

"What a bunch of baloney." Phil suddenly sat up properly and furrowed his brows at Dan.

"I mean, I know it will be fine, and boys aren't supposed to cry."

"Utter and total baloney." Phil shook his head as he looked worryingly at Dan.

"Have you ever felt so sad you can hardly stand, lying on the ground; head in your hands?" Dan asked with the same bored tone in his voice.

"That's very specific Dan, I haven't, but Dan please speak to me - properly." Phil hugged Dan tightly and he could feel Dan's quite shaky breaths against his shoulder.

"Have you ever tried to smile and hide your pain, even though you're really not okay?" Dan whispered into Phil's shoulder, ignoring his wish of talking 'properly'.

"I have," Dan buried his head deeper down into the crook of Phil's neck. "I have."

"You try to be proud of who you are-"

"And still; you've got to let those teardrops fall." Phil shook his head as he lifted Dan's head off of his shoulder, cupping the youngers cheeks and smiling timidly.

"Why did you befriend me Phil?" Dan caught Phil off guard with this particular question.

"What- what do you mean?" Phil asked, scooting closer to Dan whilst holding a firm grip around his shoulders.

"Was it out of pity, do you pity me Phil?" Dan looked like a child if Phil were to be honest; regardless of his size.

"No, of course not- I mean, I haven't had a reason to," Phil shook his head at how silly Dan was acting. "I befriended you because you seemed nice, I could relate to you; we had the same interests and you were - are - very cute."

Dan blushed deeply as Phil booped his nose, and after that they just sat in silence. (Buy car radio by twenty one pilots on itunes.)

"It's okay to be sad, Dan." Phil smiled again as he held Dan's wrists carefully.

"I don't want to be a burden." Dan looked down at his hands as Phil turned them around in his grip.

"Dan, you're not, trust me." Phil bowed down his head to get underneath Dan's, getting a view of his face.

"But you're so easily affected, I don't want you to get sad?"

"And you going around being depressed because you don't show your feelings won't make me?" Phil laughed, immediately taking away some of the seriousness and replacing it with happiness.

"I don't know Phil."

"It's okay, just don't sit on the balcony alone at 4am anymore; m'kay?" Phil smiled as he swayed a bit with his - and Dan's - arms.

"Okay." Dan nodded.

"Let's go back inside, okay?" Phil was giving very leading questions to Dan, just to make it all a bit easier.

"Yes, okay." Dan stood up with Phil and they walked inside, comforter hanging loosely behind them; like a cape.

"Phil?" Dan asked silently as they were about to get to their rooms.

"Mhm?" Phil stopped in his tracks to look at Dan.

"Can I- can I sleep in your bed tonight?"

"Of course you can, that's what beat friends are for; right?"

"Right."

IDEFK WHAT THIS WAS BUT HERE IT IS

ALSO

FUCKING CALLED THE NAIL POLISH

in other news: I have no friends

so if anyone is as lonely as me *wink wonk* you can leave your twitter @'s or kkt usernames or kik usernames or whatever

WE COULD MAKE A LIT GROUP CHAT?

that'd be amazing

anyways, thank you for waiting; but now I'm back and I should be spitting tragedies again soon

byee

[excuse eventual typos but I'm too lazy to look for them rn lmaoo]