"This isn't about fun El, this is about keeping you safe, so stop whining."Dean said while looking at me with a serious expression on his face.

"Whatever, I'm not talking to you."I replied while rolling my eyes.

"Fine."Dean said sounding annoyed while walking towards Sam.

I glared at Dean, because I had a very strong feeling that it wasn't Matt causing the bugs to go all crazy on people. I just wish he would believe me, why did he have to be so difficult?

I let out a big frustrated sigh and dragged my feet while slowly trailing behind my brothers.

I watched as Sam and Dean stood in front of Matt. I picked up my pace and when I made it over to them I heard Sam ask,"Hey Matt remember me?"

He looked back at my brothers and I while saying,"What are you guys doing out here?"

"Well, we wanna talk to you."Dean said while standing in front of me blocking my view.

"You're not here to buy a house are you?"Matt asked sounding nervous. I knew my brothers were probably freaking him out.

"W-wait, you're not serial killers?"Matt asked while stuttering nervously.

Both of my brothers laughed and I rolled my eyes while pushing past both of them, so I could help defuse the situation.

"Seriously you guys are freaking him out."I said while glaring back at my brothers.

I stood in front of Matt while saying,"Don't worry they're harmless, annoying, but harmless."

Dean quickly grabbed my arm and pulled me back behind him.

"Hey, now I can't see."I whined while staring at the back of Dean's head.

"That's the point."Dean responded while looking back at me over his shoulder.

I stuck my tongue out at him and he rolled his eyes. Seriously it's moments like this it sucks to be the youngest and shortest.

"So Matt you know a lot about insects."Dean said while staring Matt down.

"So?"Matt replied with a shrug while looking at Dean.

"Did you hear what happened to Lynda, the realtor?"Dean asked while staring him down.

"I heard she... died this morning."Matt answered sounding anxious.

"That's right, spider bites."Dean said while eyeing Matt suspiciously.

I shook my head and rolled my eyes, because I had a very strong feeling that it wasn't him.

"Matt, you tried to scare her with a spider."Sam added while staring at Matt.

"Wait, you think I had something to do with that?"Matt asked in disbelief with his eyes wide open in shock.

I shook my head and replied,"No."

"El don't."Dean said while looking back at me over his shoulder.

I sighed in frustration while crossing my arms over my chest. Seriously Dean was acting like Matt was gonna attack us at any minute. He was harmless why couldn't Dean see that?

"How about you tell us Matt."Dean said in a serious tone while staring at Matt with his eyebrow raised.

"That tarantula was a joke."Matt explained while looking back at him.

"Told ya Dee."I said in a teasing tone with a smirk on my face.

"El shush."Dean said while quickly glancing over at me and let's just say he did not look happy.