Chapter 18

Love from everyone is all we need...         ***
Alissa
We both pulled away and I just stared at him and smiled.

He placed his hand on my cheek, " You are such a great kisser. "

I smiled shyly and pinched his cheeks. " You too. " " Well that's a really flattering look you gave me. "

I giggled and let go of his cheeks.

" Hmm... How and why are you here? I mean... I thought you said that if the mirror is broken you can never meet me again. "

He turned around ,walked towards my bed , sat down and patted the bed,  motioning me to sit beside him.

I slowly walked to him and sat down. He placed his hand on my thigh, but it was more of a comforting way, than a creepy or pervertive way. So I didn't slap his hand off.

" Do you remember when you very first met me?" he asked.

" Yeah! I walked to my dressing table and -"

He cut me off, " No no no... That wasn't the first time. "

I raised my eyebrow. " It wasn't?  I could have sworn that it was the first time. It wasn't?  Really? "

He shook his and frowned. He then look down. He looked very hurt.

He jointed up and looked at me in the eye. " Do you remember when you were 5 and you got that mirror for your birthday?"

I immediately nodded, remembering those happy times when my parents and I were still happy and jolly . Not like now , we never even say a word to each other.

" Well, I remembered that we met on that day. We talked for an hour that day and we talked every single day without fail. When we got older , I didn't appear in the mirror anymore and you were upset and hurt. "

He took a deep breath and continued.

" You forced yourself to forget me and you did. "

I thought about for a while and suddenly it hit me!  Everything he said was true!

" I'm so sorry! It totally slipped my mind. I'm horrible! "

" No you're not. And I didn't appear anymore after that was because I wanted to find a way to get to your world. I was so busy that I never talked to you. And now I'm here, because I finally accomplished what I worked on for years. A portal to this world. "

And with a snap of his fingers, a portal appeared beside him.

My mouth opened and I was speechless.

" Take a look inside! " he encouraged.

I hopped off the bed and slowly put my head inside.

I was expecting to see flowers and mountains and stuff , but I ended up seeing my parents' house.

Before I could say anything , Edwards pushed me inside and grabbed my hand. " I hate you. " I whispered to him.

" You love me. " I blushed at his comment and we landed in front of the house.

" I'm not going in there! " I shouted at him. " Come on. It's your chance to make it right with your parents. By the way, I've been spying on them and they seem to miss you very much. "

I sighed and stared at the house. I guess it's about time you face life,Alissa. You can't always run from it.

I took a deep breath and walk to the front door. I knocked on it three times and waited for a response.

It opened and I saw my mom standing there . She looked exactly the same.

With her blue eyes, curly brown hair , long and slim nose and of course, that lovely smile . She was smiling!

The only difference was that she now had some wrinkles and a little grey in her hair and even eyebrows.

"Hi. " I stuttered.

She squinted her eyes at me. Okay, that's not a good sign.

She turned away from me and screamed " Honey! Come here!  I can't see clearly without my glasses. Is this our daughter? "

I saw my dad coming out from the kitchen and slowly walking towards the door.

He too looked exactly the same from last time. Just that his blonde hair was now replaced with grey.

His eyes widened. " Alissa? "

I smiled at them, " Yes. It's me, Alissa. I missed you so much. "

I hugged them both and they hugged me back. We slowly pulled away and my mom was already in the tears.

I hugged her tightly, " Don't cry mom."

" How do you expect me to not cry, when I haven't seen you in almost 5 years. "

My dad also jumped in into our conversation and we chatted at the door for a long time.

And I totally forgotten that Edwards was outside.

He cleared his throat, " Hi. "

Both of my parents looked at him and then looked at me . Well I'm dead.

" Who is that and where is Zach? " my dad asked, suddenly eyeing Edwards up and down . Probably judging his existence.

One thing you gotta know about my dad, is that he is very protective.

Edwards smiled nervously at him and I couldn't help but giggle slightly.

I used my two fingers and lightly turned my dad's head so he was looking at me instead.

" I broke up with Zach, because he cheated on me. And -"

" He cheated on you!  I'm gonna kill him! " my dad shouted so loud, I'm not surprised if the whole neighborhood heard that.

" Woah, calm down . Edwards is my... "
What is Edwards to me?

I turned to look at him, " A good friend ?" he mouthed to me.

I shook my head and looked seriously into my parents' eyes. " He's my new boyfriend. "

Both my parents gasp and I smirked. I used my finger, motioning Edwards to stand beside me.

Once he did, he kissed my cheek . " I'm now your boyfriend. Yay. " he whispered, making me smile.

We all continued our conversation in their living room.

We talked for god knows how long and soon it was very late. They lived in another country so it was 10 here, but it was 2 in the morning in my place.

" We gotta get going. " I said sadly. Both my parents nodded and hugged me again. While Edwards awkwardly stood there.

We got out of the house and Edwards made the portal appear again and we hopped in.

**
We soon landed back into my home and right in front of my bed.

I fell on my bed and I was about to pass out. I'm so tired .

" You don't wanna brush your teeth or change into your pajamas? "

I mumbled " No. " and suddenly I was changed into a big shirt and some shorts. These are the perks of having a boyfriend that has magic powers.

I smiled and got under the covers. " Can I sleep beside you? " he asked shyly.

I nodded and patted the spot beside me. He gently climbed on and lay there.

" Good night. " I said. " Good night beautiful. "

He kissed my forehead and I fell asleep.

**
A very peaceful and happy chapter. This book is gonna end soon, thank you to everyone that has bother to read this. Thank you so much!