Chapter 16

Alissa
I got a taxi and hopped into it . I also persuade the driver to give me a free ride , since I didn't have any money on me .

I told him Simone's address and I sat there , staring out the window . I was completely lost in my thoughts and didn't notice that I had already reached Simone's house

" Get out ! " he suddenly shouted , causing me to jump and hit my head against the roof .

I rubbed my head and got out of the car . He zoomed off so fast , my hat almost flew off .

" Maybe he is on his man period." I whispered to myself . " Oh wait . I didn't pay for the ride ."

I ringed her doorbell and the door opened almost a year later .  I think I have to shave my legs again .

" Alissa? What are you doing here ?" she asked surprisingly .

Her hair a mess , shirt all crumpled and she wore her shorts the wrong way . She looked like she came out from a tornado .

" I wonder what you were doing last night ." I mumbled and walked right past her , into her lovely home .

" Huh ?" she asked , I'm guessing she didn't get what I said . " Nothing . I said nothing ."

She shrugged it off and headed to the kitchen . I followed her and got greeted by Luke that was also in the same condition as her .

How wild did they get last night ? Oh stop it Alissa , that's disgusting . You're so dirty minded.

I dragged Simone to the living room and sat down .

" Do you mind if I stayed here for a while ?" I asked , holding on to her hands tightly for some reason .

" Sure !" she chirped . " But why though ?" she eyed me suspiciously .

I sighed and said " I just get really lonely at home and I just want some company ."

There you go . Another lie .

" Sure.  Luke and I are gonna check out the venue for tomorrow. I'm so excited! "

I just nodded and asked whether she  could borrow me some clothes. Since we were kinda the same size, but she was slightly thinner than me.

She got up, but I ended up pulling her back down and give her a tight embrace.

" Thanks for being such a good friend. "

" That's what besties are for! " she squealed.

We continued hugging for ages and we both let go,  but I still had my hands on her shoulders .

" By the way,  you wore your shorts the wrong way. "

**
Now I realise that I'm much fatter than Simone.  I could barely fit in to any of her clothes. 

I guess that's the price for eating a mountain and just sitting around doing nothing. Oh well...

Once I finally managed to put a outfit on.  (And almost ripping it actually) We all went out to the venue.

Once we got there,  I could have stumbled over, because the place was so beautiful.

There were tall and wide windows surrounding the place.  The whole place was white to give it an elegant feel. There were white flowers on each bench.

My 7 year old mind took over me and I started running around the place. 

" Alissa!  Get your ass back here! " Simone shouted. 

I quickly ran back to them and said,  " You will be a great mother in the future. "

" Except,  don't use the word 'ass' in front of your children. " I added.

She just rolled her eyes and smiled.  She then held Luke's hand and walked pass me.

I took out my phone and took a sneaky picture of them.  This will look nice if I put it on the screen to let everyone see it tomorrow. 

Hehe...  Sneaky Alissa is the best Alissa.

I quickly caught up with them and pretended like nothing happened.

*** 
We all entered Simone's house,  laughing our butts off.  We just kept on joking on the way back home.  And there was one joke Luke told that made us lose our shit.

" Anyway,  Simone?  Do you mind if you gave me a ride home? "

" Okay.  Let's go. " Simone walked over to give a Luke little kiss and we got back into the car. 

We didn't talk in the car at all, because we just sang along to every song the radio was playing.  They played ' Wrecking Ball ' and I swear the car beside us zoomed off, because we looked like mad women.

At this point, I don't really give a crap about Zach.  I'm young and free and I can move on.  But Edwards though...

" We are here! " she shouted, making me slightly startled.  " Okay,  bye! "

I swinged the door opened and got out.  We waved and she drove off.

I skipped into the house and up the stairs.  I reached my room and walked to my dressing table. 

My heart sank when I saw Zach standing there,  with blood on his fist. 
I eyes darted down to the floor.  I want the world to just swallow me up and kill me right now. 

Mirror.  Floor . Broken.

Then what Edwards said before, started to sink in .

The mirror is his main base.  If it's broken,  you may never see him again. 
It's official, I'll never see him again.