Chapter 15

Alissa
I opened my eyes and I was surprising feeling good . Weird ...

A man walked by me , dressed in full black and his head down low . I chose to just ignore him and stand up .

I stretched around and closed my eyes when I did . Once my eyes fall open , that man dressed in black was right in front of me , staring at me with those dark and evil brown eyes .

He smirked and whispered , " Hello darling ." Before I could react , he injected something in me and soon my vision became blurry . " Wh-hat -" That's all I could make out , before I collapsed and blanked out completely .

***
My vision slowly came back and I was sitting in a dark room , only a small dim light from the lamp at the corner of the room .

I tried to get up , but I was chained onto the chair and was too weak anyway .

" Hello ? Where am I ?" I asked loudly , hoping for someone to hear me .

The metal door suddenly opened and the man walked in . Even with the very dim lighting , I could see that evil smile pasted on his face .

" Seems like you woke up , mi amore."

" Don't 'mi amore' me !"  I honestly didn't know the meaning of that , but hey ! Who cares .

" So feisty , I love it." he said as He walked circles around me , eyeing me up and down . He suddenly traced his finger over my jawline and I gave him a fierce look and huffed .

He just smirked and bent down in front of me, until we were face to face . I just stared back confidently at him , showing no sign of fear . Although I'm freaking out inside .

" I'm gonna rape you and then kill you ." he said it with so much enthusiasm , it scared me .

Wait WHAT?! He's gonna rape me and then kill me ?!

" No ! You are not gonna lay a finger on me ! Let me go !" I screamed and soon started to cry .

This just amused him , he laughed and placed his hand on my thigh . " Get your filthy hands off me ."

He obviously ignored me and gave my thigh a squeeze . He stood up and made his way to the door .

Right before he left , he turned around again . " I'll be back honey , be ready ." And he left , slamming and locking the metal door .

I burst out crying , not surprisingly . This is a horrible way to die ! I shouldn't have slept at the bench , now I'm gonna get raped and then killed !
I tried to free myself from the chains , but it was way to strong .

I tried and tried , but it was no use .

The man came back in and I started crying even more .

" Please don't . Please don't do anything to me ." I said weakly , shutting my eyes tightly .

" Oh baby , " he said , with a pitch of pithiness in his voice , it surprised me .

I opened my eyes and got slapped hard across the face . " does it look like I care ?" he continued harshly .

There was so much tears in my eyes , my vision was very blurry . I couldn't see a thing .

He started touching me and I couldn't help it , but to scream my head off .

My eyes were shut tight , " Let go of me!"

I shouted and shouted until I felt like I passed out .
:::
I opened my eyes to find a pair of eyes staring at me .

I shot up and gave the person a fright . " Phew... It was just a dream . A horrible one ." I whispered to myself and sighed in relief .

I turned my head to find a very familiar face , still looking at me .

" Hello ? Who are you again ?" I recognised him , but I just couldn't put a finger on it , on who he was .

Ah , he's from the gym . What's his name again ? Phil ? Philly ? Philosophy? Philippines?

" Oh , I'm Phillip . From the gym . Remember ?"

Oh I remember you . You were the one that just left me when I fell , like a true 'gentleman' .

I got up , " Oh yeah . Anyway , bye ." I said , trying my best to hide the annoyance in my voice .

He suddenly grabbed my wrist and spun me around , taking me by surprise .

" Maybe we could ... Like go out ?" he asked desperately .

I pulled my hand out of his grip and snapped my fingers in front of his face .

" Excuse me , Mr. You wanna go out with me ? Keep on dreaming , lover boy ." I sassed at him .

I confidently walked away and didn't give him a chance to say anything else . He is good looking , but just not what I'm looking for .

Besides , my relationship with Zach has crashed into a ditch . And I'm not planning on moving on so quick .

Come to think about it , I should have listened to Edwards . I'm so stupid , Edwards knows everything . He is one step down from being God .

I walked out of the park and stood there .

I don't want to go back home , since Zach will most probably be there and I'm not ready to come face-to-face with him .

I'm gonna go to Simone's , I'm sure she'll understand . Most probably have to lie to her again , but I'll tell her everything one day .

Although I don't think that day is near .