Part 23: Back To School

Start from the beginning

"Feels like I could just go and hunt anything by myself! I've got so much energy!" Jungkook says loudly and with clear excitement in his voice while you are walking in the schools' yard together after school.

"Shh! You should beware what you say. Normally people don't just go around and hunt like you do." You warn him.

"Sorry, I'm just excited. It was boring at school." Jungkook says as he runs around you once like a little kid.

Y/n: *yawns* You are such a kid... Which day is it now?
Jungkook: Monday, you silly. *grins*

Y/n: No, I meant in those freaking wolf days.

Jungkook: We call them as Full Moon Days, it's easier. And it's the last day, the 5th. No need to be afraid of me anymore, I was actually surprised when you dared to hop on me in the morning.

Y/n: Well I had no other choice, and I wasn't so sure about that would my plan work. ................. Can you leave the territory now and spend some time with me?

Jungkook: You mean... like right now?

Y/n: Yeah. Can't you just say to Yongguk that you'll come back later?

Jungkook: Umm... jagiya, you see... It's still the 5th day, I don't think that it's safe...

Y/n: Why it wouldn't be? We can hang around the forest also so there's no one in danger, and i know that you would't hurt me.

*Jungkook's pov*

» I wish I could agree. I'm not so sure of my powers and I'm afraid to hurt you... And Yongguk told me to come right back when school ends so we can practice for the coming attack. I'll just skip this time with Y/n and tell her later.»

*Your pov*

Jungkook: I'm sorry babe, but I can't take the risk.

You have reached the forest and Jungkook transforms, probably to avoid talking about the topic anymore. This makes you bit displeased, but you let it be.

Since Jungkook did't bend down, you keep on walking beside him. His steps are much bigger and he looks like he's sneaking, and then you look like you are trying to take as big steps as possible. Ahead you, you notice a stream which you are unable to cross.

» I haven't noticed this before... On Jungkook's back this terrain feels much easier.»

The stream isn't big, but enough deep so the water would probably reach your hip, and seemed to be rocky at some parts.

"You've got to be kidding me Jungkook..." You say.

Jungkook had jumped to the other side of the stream easily and had left you there all alone. And now he was obviously grinning at you and showing no sign of helping.

"Thank you very much, stupid asshole..." You grumble quietly to yourself since you know that you won't be able to cross the stream without getting wet.

You take fright when Jungkook barks loudly, he's scolding you from mocking him.

"I'll take my words back if you help me." This time, it's your turn to be sly.

Jungkook grumbles a little but after all, points his snout to your right, and you see a big branch which has fallen off from a tree nearby and is now in your use to across the stream.

"How did I not see that..." You say and take a look at amused Jungkook on the other side.

» Well, I have to try at least.»

You take few steps closer to the branch and take a look at it and try to think that will it be able to carry you. As you take the first step on it, it feels bit unstable. You try another way, and try to crawl or be on all fours, and it seems to be working.

Sooner or later, with very low speed, you find yourself already on the half way of the branch. You do a little yippee in your mind, and continue carefully. But then, the wind changes. Jungkook is now in front of you, and he's holding one of his gigantic paws on the end of the branch. First he looks like he's helping you while holding the branch, but no, actually, he's moving his paw and causing the whole branch and you shake.

"N-No... J-Jungkook... S-s-stop it." You say and try to hold on the branch.

Jungkook tries to say something, but how could you understand what he's saying when all you hear is growling?

After a little while of thinking and shaking, you understand.

» He wants me to take my words back since I forgot to do that earlier!»

"Okay I got it now, you can stop!" You say fast and Jungkook stops to listen you.

"You want me to apologize, right?" You say and Jungkook nods.

"Well then, I'm sorry, you ain't any asshole. Rather like a great boyfriend. Now could you please move your paw away so I wouldn't shake anymore and probably throw up soon?!" You say with hurried tone.

Jungkook smirks and takes his paw off from the branch. Since you are sure you aren't feeling dizzy anymore, you continue your way. Suddenly, you feel something slippy under your hand, and it causes your hand to slip, and you loose your balance and fall off from the branch into the stream.

____________________________________________

-Iiris