eleven: "what are you going to do to me now?"

I woke up and feeling extra hot. Then i felt someone hugging me from behind. I turned my head and saw Eaton, of course... What do i expect?
"What are you doing?" i asked. His eyes are close but i know he is awake.

"You have violated our agreement!" i yelled.
His eyes suddenly snap open. "No, i didn't." then i realized he isn't wearing any shirt.
"When did you come into my room? And are you freaking naked?" i asked.
"Just now. I swear. But I can't sleep all night. And no.. Im wearing pants so chill. Or what? You want me naked?" he asked jokingly.
"No! And You can't just sneak into my room."
"But i can't sleep." now he sounds like a little kid.
I sighed and saw that it's only 6 o'clock and its sunday.
"Can we just sleep for a bit more?" he asked, hugging me and pull me back to the bed. "I'm really tired but i can't sleep without you." he wispered. He deeps his head to my neck where his mark is.
He sounded tired and i feel a bit bad. Then after a while, i can feel he actually fell asleep. I just stayed there in his arms.
About an hour passed and i was about to fall asleep again when i feel he licked the mark on my neck. I gasped and tried to pull away but he held me tight and suddenly i was pinned into the bed.
"Don't even..." i was about to scold him but i stopped when i saw his eyes. They are black. The eyes that belong to his wolf. "Eaton.." i whispered, kind of scared.
He leaned down and kiss my neck. He sucked the skin and i moaned. But he is being so rough that it's actually painful. "Eaton, control yourself!" i yelled. But he keeps going and i can feel he started to rip the white shirt that i'm wearing. "Eaton stop! You're hurting me!" i screamed

Then he suddenly stop. Then he looked at me.

I quickly crawled away from him. "What was that?" i asked. Holding to what was left from the white shirt.
He covered his face with his hands. "Oh God. Are you okay?"
I nodded. "What the hell. Your eyes, your wolf. What happened?"
"You know, my wolf is way more against to our agreement than i do."
"Can you.. Uhm control him?"
He just sighed and got up. "I will prepare breakfast. Come up when you're ready."

He left my bedroom. Then i changed my shirt, washed my face and brushed my teeth and head to the kitchen. I can already smell fried egg and ham.
There are 2 plates of breakfast there and Eaton was sitting there starring at his phone. He put his phone down when he saw me. I walked there and sit right across him.

"Thank you for the food." i said before started eating.
I can feel he keeps starring at me.
"What?" i asked.
"The mark, it started to dry."
"Yea?" i'm not really interested about the mark. "Oh.. I was actually wondering if maybe i can go to my mom's house today?" i tried so hard to sound as sweet as i can.
Eaton stayed quiet for a while before actually answering. "Yea sure.. Why not? I will drive you there." that's surprising i was expecting him to argue with me.
"Seriously?"
He nodded. I smiled widely and finished my breakfast quickly.
"I'll get ready and be right back in a second!" i ran to my room and got ready as fast as i can. I ran back in and Eaton is sitting in the living room, waiting.
"Come on. I'm ready."
He smiled. He is unusually nice today.

It took us about an hour to arrive at my moms house. I saw Toby's car parked infront of the house.
"Thank you. If you can't pick me up later, it's fine." i said before getting out of the car.
But Eaton also got out of the car and followed behind me.
"W-what are you doing?"
"Visiting your mom's house."
"No... I-i need some privacy time with my mom." i said, but he just walked passed me. He rang the bell.
"Eaton, you can't!" to be honest, i'm scared of what eaton could do when he meet toby.
Then my mom opened the door. She looked shocked. I mean, who wouldn't?
"A-alpha!" she greeted.
"No mom, he's not staying." i tried to push eaton away from entering that house.
"Mrs. Damon. Can i come in?"
"Y-yes.. Of course!" my mom quietly looked at me, wanting some sort of clue.
I just sighed and entered the house along with eaton.
"I didn't know you both are going to pay a visit. I should have prepared something." my mom said. "Please take a seat."