five: "you were very vocal last night"

There she is again. I know that i'm dreaming but why does it feel so real? That woman smiled at me, but i can see tears falling down her face. She is beautiful and she has this very warm feeling coming from her.
"Mommy loves you." Then she kissed my forehead.
Mom...

Mitz, where are you?
Answer me, mitz, please answer me.
God, where are you?

I opened my eyes to the sound in my head. That's Toby's voice calling out for me through mindlink.

Toby. I called back to him.

Mitz, where the hell are you?

I'm...
I'm not even sure where i am right now. I'm laying in a bed, covered with a white blanket and...i'm freaking naked.

Oh my God, Toby please help me.

Mitz you okay? Where are you? Tell me where are you?

"Are you talking to your brother right now?" A low voice asked me. I snap my voice to the voice and saw Alpha Flynn, shirtless, only wearing his jeans. He was leaning on the door frame with his arms folded.

I immidietly stopped the mind link.
I shaked my head no. I can feel my heart beating hard and my hands are shaking. I'm holding on to the blanket that's covering my body.
"Liar.." he said started to walk closer to me. Then he sat on the edge of the bed and looks at me straight in the eye. "It's up to you if you want to tell him where you are. But you know what's gonna happen if he ever try to take you away from me right?"
I'm just looking at him angrily, without saying anything.
"How are you feeling?"
I refused to answer and keep my head down. Looking at his grey eyes sends shivers down my spine.
"Well, you were very vocal last night. Why don't you answer me now? Or should i do something to you to make you talk?"
I blushed but feeling scared because i know that he wasn't even joking with his words.
"My body hurts." I said honestly. "You fugking rapist." I hissed.
He smirked. "It's not a rape when you're enjoying it. And also you're my mate.. there's nothing wrong with making love to your mate."
"Love my ass. It's not love. You forced me. You threatened me." My eyes are now watery. "And you killed my parents."
Then suddenly his eyes turned black again. He sure gets angry quiet easily. "You know that you should be thankful that i didn"t mark you last night."
Geez, the mark. Wait, he didn't. I thought he already did. I touched my neck and i found no bitemark.
"I'm trying to hold myself from marking you because i want to mark you when you're ready. But who knows.. With you talking shits about me making me lose my self control."

Well, i will never be ready. Even if he is really my mate, i will never let him mark me.

"I have school today." I said, not even sure what day it is. But i just need to get away from him.
"You're not going to school today." He said. "You sure don't want people to see these." He touched my neck and i look down. There are bruises all over my chest, shoulders, and arms.
"Sorry.. i thought you'd heal just like any other werewolf. I didn't know." He said, standing up.
Yes, i might heal faster than human. But i don't heal as fast as normal werewolf.
"Come on, let's have breakfast." He is giving me his hands.
"Where are my clothes?"
"Torn apart." He informed. "Here, use this." Then he handed me a black sweater.
"Well, can you get out?"
"No.. i've seen it all. You don't have to be shy around me."
"Please?"
Then he sighed. "Fine. Meet me downstairs."
He closed the door and i stood up, there are even more bruises on my stomach and thighs. I put on the sweater and it fell just slightly above my knee. I looked down on the messy bed and saw blood on the sheets. That scared me to death. How can there be so much blood?

I finally walked outside and can't believe how beautiful the house is. I can't believe a monster live in this beutiful house. I walked downstairs and saw Alpha Flynn with 2 plates of breakfast in his hands. He place one infront of him and one across of him.

I sat across of him, keeping my head down. His eyes are too distracting.

"Eat." He ordered.
I spooned the scrambeled egg and eat it. Then i stopped eating. Alpha Flynn watches every single move i make and it feels weird.
"You're not eating." He said. "You're so small and skinny. You have to eat more. You have to be stronger now that you're the Luna of this pack."
His word hits me hard. Luna? How can someone as weak as me become a Luna. "I-i can't be the Luna. I mean, just look at me."
"You are the Luna of this pack. You are my mate."
"Or maybe you're wrong." I said, putting down my spoon. "Are you even sure that i'm your mate? I mean...ugh.. a luna?"
"I have no doubt." He said, looking at me straing in the eye.
"Do you even know? I'm known as the weakest werewolf in this pack. I..i'm wolfless girl. I don't have a wolf. How can someone like me be a luna?"
"It doesn't matter to me." He simply replied.
"Even if i'm really your mate, there's a big chance that you will get another mate if we reject eachother now. I've heard stories about that and...."
Alpha Flynn suddenly smashed his hand to the wooden table and broke the table into two. I jumped, looking down to the mess he made by just smashing his hand to the table.
He stood up from his seat and threw the broken table across the room, away from his way. He walked closer to where i was sitting and put both of his hand to the arm rests.
He leaned down to me and our faces were only inches away from eachother.
"Don't ever talk about rejecting me. I will never reject you and i will never let you reject me. You understand?" He growled.
I leaned back to my chair, scared of what he could do. My heart beating really really fast right now.
Then after about a minute, his eyes are back to it's grey color. He seems pretty calm now. He stood straight up slowly and walked away to the living room.