Chapter 1

A/N: THIS CHAPTER IS A TEST RUN. Whoever reads this story PLEASE leave a comment at the end saying if you liked it or not. If I get to many negatives I will respectively delete, and take another approach on the whole BadBoy Blaine story type thing. Also, I deleted Ship of Dreams because WHO THE FUCK CARES ABOUT THE KLAINE VERSION OF TITANIC. BECAUSE I DONT. I SURE FUCKING DONT. It was fun to write and seemed cute at the time but why write about that when you can write about a bad boy? Maybe Ship of Dreams can go up like later in my life span lol. But yeah, read the chapter, lemme know your thoughts. And if you have ANY BadBoy Blaine fanfics I could maybe read and get inspired feel free to comment that as well. Next chapter will go up Wednesday if nobody says anything 😂.

BlueViolet Out. ✌🏾️
----------------------------------------------
Kurt could practically feel their eyes on him, dark and glowering as they followed his every move. It was starting to make him sweat, and he clutched his bag tighter against his shoulder-as if at any moment one of these people will just lunge at him and snatch it away from him. He continued to walk in step with the older woman beside him, her heels clicking loudly against the marble hallway. He kept his eyes down anxiously, not wanting to attract too much attention from anyone, just focusing on the rather intricate tiles below his feet.

He could still feel the uneasiness wash over him as the other boys continued to stare at him, a few of them scowling, while others flashed him mischievous smiles-fresh meat.

Lost in his own mind, he barely heard the principal's sharp voice saying something to him. Her voice was firm and hard, emitting an air of authority-probably something useful she picked up to deal with all the things that went on in a hellhole like this place.

"...Did you hear me Mr. Hummel?" The middle-aged woman asked, stopping and looking back at Kurt questioningly. She went by the name of Ms. Harvey, but around Dalton Academy, she was known as The Warden.

Kurt's eyes peeled away from a hulking looking boy, who was smiling devilishly at him, a big scar streaking down his face from below his right eye to his to his jawline.

"...Wh-what?" Kurt stuttered, his eyes quickly darting back to face her.

"I said, tomorrow, when you join the rest of the students for classes, you must remember to wear your uniform, alright? There will be consequences if you don't. A week's set will be waiting for you in your dorm, along with the rest of your belongings."

Kurt nodded wordlessly, feeling mildly sick to his stomach at the thought of having to wear the navy blazer every single school day from now on. In all honesty, it wasn't too shabby looking for a school uniform, and perhaps worn in the right way it could be okay, but after seeing the way it was thrown on some of the other boys in the hall, the sheer idea repulsed him.

"Now the rules are pretty simple, I'm sure you've read the handbook, am I correct?" Ms. Harvey glanced at him expectantly.

Kurt blushed and shook his head. He'd actually been dreading his transfer here. He'd spent the last few days moping around the house, throwing a few unnecessary tantrums, and up until this morning, had refused to even acknowledge the fact that he'd been forced to come here. Reading the handbook was simply...out of the question.

Ms. Harvey smiled sympathetically at him. "Well, seeing as you're new here, you won't have any strikes against you just yet-and I hope you keep it that way. Going out on weekends for a few hours, and even the possibility of maybe going home depends on your behavior. If your behavior is good, then you will be given a few privileges. If you behave badly, privileges will be taken away." She eyed him sternly in warning.

Kurt followed her up a few flights of stairs, leading to the dormitories.

"Things like fighting,-or any sort of violence really-harassing teachers, skipping classes, getting caught in possession of drugs or weapons of any kind..."