Chapter; 1

This is the first fanfic I've ever written so I'm sorry if it sucks lol but I hope you enjoy :)

"Hey loser" as I read the text coming from Austin on my phone.

"Rudeee lol what's up?"

"Can you come over? I need help with something" He asked.

"Is it an emergency? I'm mid way through the first season of OITNB"

"Yes it's an emergency! Get your lazy bum out of your bed and come here!!"

I've known Austin ever since we we're 10, we met on the first day of grade 5. I remember it like it was just yesterday when I put glue all over his chair and he sat on it, of course he's 18 now and I'm 17 and were more mature, well I am.

"Urghhh fine I'll be there in 15 minutes!" I replied.

Considering I was wearing an oversized shirt and sweats I decided to freshen up and wear leggings and a t-shirt.

After I was done I ran downstairs and put on my shoes and get my keys.

"Amanda? Where the heck are you going I'm getting lunch ready!" yelled my mom from the kitchen as always.

"I'm just going over to Austin's I'll be back in time for lunch I promise" I yelled back

"Alright be home in half an hour! Also tell Michele I said hi"

"K I will love you" I replied and ran out the door. Austin and I live about 3 minutes away from each other so I thought it was unnecessary to get in my car plus it was the perfect weather to go to the beach.

Arriving to his doorstep a peachy, excited Austin opens the front door.

"AUSTIN!!!"

"AMANDA!!"

We both died in laughter for no apparent reason and hugged it out for about a minute or two.

"Hello Michele, how are you doing today?"

"Hey Amanda, I'm really good how are you?" Asked Michele

"I'm fine. My mom said hi" I said

"Ill be sure to call her in a bit thank you." she said

I could tell Austin was getting impatient from the corner of my eye so we decided to go up to his room.

"Soo.. I've missed you so much these past two months how's life been?" I asked him

I haven't seen Austin in months because we went on tour with Alex, Zach and Rob.

"It's been great you know I'm just glad to be back and see on of my best friends again" he said while playing with my hair

"Me too I've missed you so much! So what did you want my help for?" I asked anxiously. When it comes to Austin needing help with something it's normally advice about girls or some crazy idea like skydiving he's got in mind.

"Well Amanda..." He said as he sat closer to me to the point where I thought he was gonna kiss me.

" ....I'm starting my world tour in two months I've got it all planned out and.... and well I was wondering.." He said as he paused a bit.

"Will you do me the honour of join me and be my opening act?" He asked.

I sat there and frozen and blank. I could feel my skin getting cold and my face getting pale. The words, "will you join me?" kept spinning through my head out of control. I didn't know what to say or do. What about school? I start college in two weeks I can't miss that! I've never been away from home for so long. What about my mom and my friends ?! I won't see them for a whole year! I also have stage fright I'd pee myself just stepping foot on stage for thousands of fans. Thoughts were going through my head I almost had a dumb look going on just starring at the wall.

"Amanda?" Austin said as he snapped his fingers in front of me to wake me up.

"Austin I.. Won't be able to come.. starting college in two weeks plus I've never been so far from home before especially for a whole entire year!!"

"Come on Amanda!! I won't be seeing you for a year. I... just can't... be away from my best-friend for that long.. I can't do it without you.. I'll miss you a lot...."

He gave me sad puppy eyes and pouted a bit "Pleeaaaasseee I need my best-friend on this tour!"

I couldn't resist the puppy pout and face. "Fine I'll have to think about it and ask my mom but I can't guarantee anything!" I said wiping up the tear that rolled down my rosy cheek.

"YOU'REEEE THE BEST" he yelled kissing my cheek and spinning me around to the point where I thought I was going to hurl. I hated roller-coasters or anything that made me wanna throw up.

"MAHONE! PUT ME DOWN IM GOING TO THROW UPP! IF YOU DON'T PUT ME DOWN ILL THROW UP ON YOUR BRAND NEW SHIRT!" I yelled.

"Wow there Raven Baxter" he said in a sarcastic way. "How'd you know this was a new shirt?"

I laughed so hard I thought I was gonna cough up blood.

"You forgot to take the price tag off smart one" I said yanking off the price tag off his shirt and putting it on his bed.

"Right psh I knew that" he said giving me the wow I'm dumb look.

------------

GUYYSS WOW I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN ALMOST A YEAR YIKES BUT I'M BACK I'M SO HAPPY TO BE BACK! SO HERE'S HOW IT'S GONNA GO EACH WEEK I'LL UPDATE THE STORY TO A NEW CHAPTER LETS MAKE IT EVERY SUNDAY! I ALSO RESTARTED THE WHOLE THING CAUSE I DIDNT LIKE HOW IT TURNED OUT BEFORE SO YEAH SORRY FOR THE CONFUSION

ANYWAYS ADD• VOTE• SHARE AND COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK OF IT SO FAR :)