{TWENTY FOUR}

Fun fact: harambe was killed on my birthday

-
Kitty cat (@/catlangd0n)

Home at last

-

"We can go home today!" I sang, jumping around the hospital room. Max had brought me clothes; my grey joggers and a black cami.

Joji grabbed my arms to calm me down. I just kissed him.

I felt him smile against my lips and i shifted my arms so we were holding hands.

It had been about three days, and I was itching to get out. I had been assigned to a group therapy and put on antidepressants.

I didn't want this.

I didn't want any of it. I just wanted to be back in Joji's arms, cuddled into his warmth.

As soon as we pulled into the drive-way, I jumped out of the car and ran inside, cutting my hospital bracelet off as soon as I was in the kitchen.

Joji was close behind me, taking the scissors from me. "No sharp objects, babygirl." He told me, taking the scissors from me and putting them in the cabinets, on the top shelf.

I noticed none of the knives were in their places. They were probably where Joji put the pair of scissors. Of course.

"Do you really think I'm going to fucking hurt myself after a two week coma that almost killed me, as I realised you weren't cheating on me? How stupid do you think I am?" I snapped, walking to my bedroom and slamming the door shut, locking it behind me as I slid to the ground.

I examined the room.

It had changed so much since I was last in here.

It felt cold. As if it hadn't been lived in. The entire house felt like that.

My bed was made neatly, which was odd, it was almost always messy.

Sunlight peaked through the curtains, and I noticed my blinds were shut. 

I pulled the string and was blinded by foggy sunlight. It rained last night and all that remained was puffy grey clouds.

I let out a sigh, and laid on my back. I felt the sheers, examining them with my fingertips. They hadn't been changed in god knows how long, they'd been "christened" multiple times.

There was a knock on the door, and i already knew it was Joji.

"What?" I asked, balling up the sheets in my hand.

"I want to talk to you."

I didn't say anything back. It was silent for a good thirty seconds.

"Please? It's important."

I sat up, ran a hand through my hair, and got up and unlocked the door.

As soon as Joji came in, I was smothered in a hug. He picked me up, and I wrapped my legs around his waist instinctively, hugging back.

I dropped down, looking him in the eyes.

"You said we needed to talk, so.. talk." I said, sitting down on the bed.

He sighed, sitting down, hesitating, as if trying to think of what to say.

"We had to... do whatever, to the house because it was needed. Not like - fuck. Like- they came to look at the house. They were gonna keep you in longer if it wasn't like this. I'm sorry." He explained, setting his hand on mine.

I shrugged. "Okay. As long as it wasn't you." I said.

-

We had just got back from the store, and I grabbed my bag and ran into the bathroom. I looked in the mirror, at my hair specifically.

It was time for a change.

"Hey, Joji," I called. He was at my side in a few seconds.

"Whats up?"

"I think," I ran a hand through the blonde mess.  "I think I want to dye my hair black."

-

Yooooo hello friendos i rlly have nothing to say lmao but hey votes and comments are cool !! Also i posted a thing on my profile that i think yall should read xx