Epilogue

Because I love you guys and you asked for it.....<3 :)

***

Three years was a short time to wait compared to the definitive years of bliss that were to come. Dimitri reclined in the very chair his father once sat in as the new CEO. His eyes gazed upon the photo of his beautiful wife on his desk. 'Wife', who would have thought that he would one day willfully bestow that title on a woman that he was genuinely madly in love with?

Valarie-. No, it would be more fitting to address her by her new name. Mrs. Valarie Osbourne had been out the entire day running errands. If she was away for only a few minutes, he would miss her so of course it felt like eternity. Being parents themselves, Jake and his lover had somehow convinced them to babysit their child in order to at least give them a day off. Now his mind rendered worry for not one but two.

The phone rang and he picked up casually. The voice on the phone was frantic.

"Hey Dimitri! It's Ariel. Something happened."

His hairs stood on end. He could tell that something was wrong.

"It's Sebastien."

Dimitri immediately jumped to his feet.

"What! What happened to him? Is he okay?"

She panicked and paced the floor.

"Well ...Jake and I were bringing him to see you because Sophia wanted to go for a walk. I was watching him in his stroller and I turned around for one second to give Sophia her bottle and when I turned back around, Sebastien was gone. I am so sorry. I have been looking everywhere for him. Please don't kill me. I promise that I will find him."

Lava was coursing through his veins now. His heart was in his mouth and his stomach immediately became an empty pit. The thought of his son being in danger only awoken something deep within him and he went into total beast mode. His hand fisted as his side and he was seconds away from devouring Ariel when a knock was heard on the door.

The door creaked open and his mother walked in, holding Sebastien lovingly in her arms. His eyes widened and a wave of relief immediately swept over him.

"Hey don't worry about it, I found him" Dimitri said before hanging up the phone.

"Mom what are you doing here? Where did you find him?" he questioned walking briskly across to them.

"Well I was coming to see my son when I saw this little munchkin in his stroller in the lobby so I took him while that girl had her back turned."

"Mom! It was you who took him? God dammit you freaked the hell out of Ariel...and me. She was bringing him to see me."

"I told you that you should leave him with me. I would better protect him. What if it was some deranged psychopath that took him? I would personally whoop all of your asses if that happened."

"Mother stop thinking of such things. Next time would you lay off the proving a point, heart attack giving tactics?"

Irene was too busy smothering her lips into little Sebastian's chubby cheeks. Dimitri shook his head and smiled at the sight.

"And this is exactly why I would not keep him in your hands too often. You will most definitely spoil him."

She eyed him "Well you didn't complain about me spoiling you when you were little."

"Well maybe it's because I was too innocent to realise that you were."

A smile played across her face and she chuckled.