Stressed Out - Sebastian

(a/n possible mature content idk if i would even consider it that but i guess this is rated pg-13 lol)

You're sitting at your desk typing away on your laptop as your mind is busy thinking about the work you're doing and everything else you have to do by Monday morning. You're dressed comfortably, wearing sweatpants and your boyfriend Sebastian's hoodie that's way too big for your smaller frame.

You're so into your work that you don't even notice Sebastian walk into the room until you feel his hands on your shoulders, gently massaging them. He leans down and kisses your head.

"Hey babe, don't you think it's time for a break?" he asks.

"I can't Seb, I have so much to do."

"Y?N, it's only Friday night, you have time to get everything done."

"I can't Seb," you respond getting frustrated.

Suddenly Sebastian swiftly grabs your laptop and starts to walk out of the room. You get up and run after him. "Sebastian what the hell are you doing, I need to work!" you protest.

"Come on Y/N, what you need to do is relax and take a break."

You don't respond and you just attempt to pull your laptop out of his hands. But he raises the computer over his head so you can't reach even by jumping up and down.

"I read the list of things you have to do, I'm positive you can afford a break. You can have this back tomorrow morning." Sebastian says.

"Finee Seb you win. Only cuz I'm shorter than you. But if I don't finish by Monday and I get fired or something, it's your fault."

All Sebastian responds with is, "Mhm" and he makes sure to save your work and then he puts your laptop back down on the desk. He takes your hand and pulls you into the bathroom where he already has a hot bath drawn for you. Next to the bath he has a tray set up with a variety of bath bombs, bubbles, and bath scents for you to choose from, and he has candles surrounding the tub.

You are taken back when you see the sweet set up your boyfriend made you and you forget all about your work. "Aw Seb I love this, all of it, you're so sweet." you say and give him a hug.

"You deserve it doll. When you told me how much work you had and how stressed you were I knew I had to do something, I hate seeing you that way Y?N."

"You're truly the best boyfriend ever, I love you so much Seb."

"I love you more Y/N." he replied, pecking your lips, "Enjoy your bath sweetheart," Seb said as he started to walk out.

"But Seeb it'll be no fun without you," you beg.

"Alright you've convinced me," Seb laughs while taking off his shirt.

After you both take off your clothes you get in the tub. You lay between his legs and rest your head on his chest as he wraps his arms around you. You have a nice bath just relaxing in his lab, and only sitting up when Seb insists on washing your hair for you, which he does ever so gently.

When you're both ready to get out of the tub, you both get dressed in your pajamas and order pizza. You spend the rest of the night cuddling in bed and watching Netflix until both of you fall asleep in each others' arms.

Well hey! I'm back ((again))! My music camp was amazing!! Truly one of the best experiences every! And I've just started my junior year and I'm dying here lol soo much work already and its only been 3 days. I'm not going to promise "regular" updates because I just don't know, but I can promise that I will try to update whenever I have some time. I hope you all enjoyed this one, I wrote it last night while I was basically falling asleep at my desk wishing this was actually happening to me lol.

Also people have been messaging me that I've inspired them to write and that I'm their favorite or one of their favorite writers on wattpad and I'm incredibly shocked and grateful. I love all of you sooo much, you're the reason why I continue to write.

If you want to you can follow my instagram @/madstan_ im really active on it.

-Brooke xx

ps: the gif is killing me why is he like this