3 a.m. - Bucky Barnes

Post Winter Soldier - low key CACW spoilers but you can read this without seeing the movie

You wake up at 3 a.m. to the sounds of cries and moans coming from your boyfriend Bucky who is sleeping next to you. You gently shake his shoulder and say, "Bucky wake up, you're having a nightmare." Bucky jolts awake with tears falling from his eyes. He immediately gets out of bed and walks into the bathroom. 

You were somewhat used to this since it happened every few nights, but this time, Bucky seemed worse than usual. You could hear him crying in the bathroom and then you started to hear banging noises that came from him banging him metal arm against something, which worried you a lot. You ran to the bathroom and try to get in but was locked. 

"Bucky please open the door, I want to help you."

"No Y/N no one can help me I'm a monster."

"You are no monster James Buchanan Barnes, none of it was your fault" you reply while tears start to fall from your eyes, "I love you".

You waited in silence for a few minutes and then you heard the click of the door being unlocked. You open the door to see Bucky curled in a ball crying in the corner.

"How can you love me? I'm dangerous Y/N."

"No, you're not, you've never hurt me James, and I don't believe you every would."

"But what if I do, what is someone says those words to me and I become 'him' again and can't control myself," he says.

You walk over to Bucky, sit next to him, and take his hand. "Is that what your dream was about?"

"Yes, and I would never be able to live with myself if I ever did anything bad to you."

"I promise I will protect you from ever hearing those words again. You're always here to protect me Bucky, but I can protect you too."

"Thank you Y/N," Bucky says wrapping his arms around you, "I don't deserve you".

"Yes you do James, you're a good man," you take his metal arm and leave gentle kisses along it. You stand up and take Bucky's hand and lead him back to bed. He wraps his arms around you and says, "I love you y/n, thank you for spending all these 3 a.m.'s with me, I don't know what I would do without you."

So here's a short little Bucky imagine, I hope you all enjoy it! I've gotten five letters in the mail for Sebastian so far, keep sending them!! (Sebastian project info in previous chapters) 

Good luck to all of you taking finals soon!

Brooke x

This scene was too good I had to put this gif in lol