The phone calls

What two updates in one day?!? I love you guys so much and because you been so patient 

Nick preview:

As I shut the door I hear her cry,something in me feel like a knife was going though me. I don't understand that girl she swears that we are mates. However I don't know anything about her, she's just some girl that threatens my power... My kingdom.
I walk though the castle and enter my room. Then I hear a phone, I look though everything and find it deep in the closet like someone was trying to hind it. I look at the screen and see Greyson 5 missed calls. I remember the wolf King name was Greyson he probably wanting the girl back.  I open the phone to see a picture of me and the girl laughing with a small child... What?
I push the voice mail from Greyson.
" hey man it's me, I haven't heard from you in a while and Catherine isn't answering her phone. I just checking on you guy." The voice mail ends and I check the next one.

" hey man! You guys aren't picking up the phone! Everything okay? Call me back please!" Wait are we friends?

I check the the phone to find more answers.  Photos.
The girl with a very big belly smiling at the phone.
Me and the girl smiling together looking so in love
Me and the girl making faces at each other
Then a video.
I push play and the girl is shown on the screen with a small child.

" Okay here we have it lady and gentlemen miss Annabella learning to stand on her own." I hear my voice. See the girl smile and she holds the child hands and stands her up. 

" Okay you ready!" She smiles at the child and the child just laugh like she understand what she was saying. The phone is moved closer to them and the girl lets go and the child stands for a second then falls. I hear my voice again, " Yay! you did so good baby." I then come into view and I kiss the girl on the lips. Then I hear the last thing I though i would ever say " I love you." and the video ends with me and the girl looking into each others eyes. 

What is this? Why can't I remember? Was the girl telling the truth... are we really Mate?

I run out of the room and soon a bright light flash and Im brought back from the start...

I see her running out of the bar and me pushing her against the wall, " hello love." I spoke and I taken back. 

I see her looking into the mirror rubbing her baby bump smiling... she looked so beautiful. Next Im the woods kissing her and hearing the war call. 

Then I pulled to a casket being put in a tomb, I see myself crying and I can fell my heart breaking. 

Soon I see myself crying everyday and I feel the pain all over again. The bright light fills my vision and Im brought back to the present. 

We were in love but why can't I remember? She was telling the truth and I did all the tribble things! I run down the hall and reach the door, I only hear her slow heartbeat. I open the casket and see her tear stained face, she looked broken. I rub the chains off of her and pick her up and my hands get covered in blood. I look at her back and she all the scars I made. Soon regret fills me. I was a monster and she was trying to break though to me; i ended up breaking her. The guards look at me and I give them a death stare. " Don't tell anyone" I tell the guards and make my way to a car. I place her in the back seat and she lets out a groan when I place her down. 

I need to remember and I have a feeling I wont be able to if I stay here.  So Im going back from the start. King alpha Pack...