"Hm?" You hummed back in responce.

"You okay?" He asked you. You tilted your head slightly at him.

"Yeah.." You answered in a slight awkward tone.

"Okay. Oh, and you've got some slime on your lip." Keith informed you, pointing at your lips. You lifted your hand up to your lip and felt the substance resting on your lips.

You went to grab your napkin, but Keith had grabbed your face. He swiftly pecked your lips, licking the green food off your lips. Your face bloomed into a bright red as you comprehended what had just happened.

"[Y/N], are you alright?" You heard Allura ask you.

"Y-Yeah!" You quickly replied.

- -

Pidge

Situation: You give Pidge a victory kiss whenever Team Voltron won a battle.

-

You pumped your fist up in victory as you watched the guys destroy another one of Zarkon's weapons. You and Allura jumped up and down in excitement.

The guys returned back to their ship with their lions soon after. They entered the main control, greeting you guys.

"You guys did it!" Coran cheered. You agreed before running over to Pidge and engulfing her in a hug. You then pressed your lips to her's, getting caught up in the moment.

When you pulled away you said, "You looked so awesome out there Pidge!"

"Mhm.." Pidge replied in a shaky tone, shocked by the kiss. You smiled before more gently placing your lips to her's once again. This time Pidge wasn't as shocked and kissed back.

You giggled against her lips as you heard the whistles from around the two of you.

- -

Hunk

Situation: You give Hunk a kiss while he's cooking for the team.

-

"Hunk.." You hummed, pulling yourself up to sit on top of a counter in the kitchen. "Whatcha cooking?"

"I'm cooking some awesome vegetables I found out in the garden." Hunk answered. You watched as Hunk made the large meal. You swung your feet back and forth as the hung off from the counter.

Personally you were getting bored and needed some form of attention. You turned your towards boyfriend.

"Hunk." You called out in a sweet tone. Hunk turned his head towards you as well.

"Yes [Y/N]-" You cut off Hunk by placing your lips on his. Hunk's eyes grew wide in shock as you pulled away.

"Um, c-could you do that again?" Hunk asked you. You giggled before doing as asked.

- -

Shiro

Situation: Shiro almost gets insanely injured in battle and you're very happy when you're reunited with him.

-

You watched in horror as Shiro's lion started flying towards the i-on cannon of the Galra ship.

"Shiro.." You mumbled out. Your fingers were crossed in luck of him surviving. Shiro's lion shot a laser at the cannon, right at the same as the i-on cannon shot a laser. You knew the i-on cannon's laser was stronger than his. The laser had hit Shiro's lion, causing it to fly off, hitting on of the other lions.

"Shiro!" You exclaimed. Your hand covered over your mouth, and tears prickled at your eyes.

"Paladins! Now!" Allura yelled out to the guys. All of the lions, including the black damaged one shot out their lasers. The power of the lasers was able to cut the i-on cannon into different pieces, scattering them. "Paladins, return back to the ship immediately." Allura ordered.

All of the guys did as told, quickly returning back the ship. When the lions were back in the ship, it fled off to a worm hole, escaping the Galra ship.

"That was a close one.." You heard Coran pant.

The guys quickly go to the main control center. You watched as Shiro entered with the other's, a huge smile crawling to your face. You ran over to Shiro pulling him into a hug. He returned it wrapping his arms around your smaller figure.

You then pulled Shiro's face down and kissed him. You two stayed like that for a second before pulling apart.

"I thought you were hurt.." You admitted, your hands resting on his shoulders.

"I'm not though, thanks to Hunk." You giggled before pulling him back down into another kiss.