Chapter 15

Chapter 15

Becca was getting ready in our bathroom by the time I got home. She gave me a smile for a greeting but when I didn't return it, she got the hint.

She turns off the light, heading into my room with just a bra on before a blouse if placed over her slim frame. "She did something wrong" Becca comments

"I don't want to talk about it" a sigh follows my words. She nods to my request, knowing I'll tell her at some point, just not right now.

I place a white button up on, leaving my arm tattoos visible just in case the next girl doesn't like tattoos either. Black skinny jeans are to follow, ending with my typical black boots my mum bought for me the year I left for America.

Becca leaves my room while I gel my hair. I hear two glasses clink together before she walks into my room with some jäger and red bulls. I'm really enjoying this mind set for tonight.

I also appreciate Becca replenishing our booze supply, since she's the only one the really be drinking it.

Im not sure what she does on her time while I'm gone. I would like to think she goes to school and take classes, but I know I can doubt on that. Maybe she's a big artist and goes to art shows all the time while we're not here. I know there is another side of Becca, I'm just not sure what it is yet.

"I'm just saying, I am fucking anyone that gives me the time of day tonight" Becca raises the glass to me, "I haven't gotten laid in a month and a half and it's time"

I nod, multiple times to her, as if she is praising the lord to every prayer needed. Which essentially is, she is praying we both get fucked tonight.

"And if it came down to it, I'll have a three some with you." She cheers and I laugh, lifting my cup up to her.

"I'll be calling Rachel up before any of that happens" though having sex with two women at the same time may be the hottest thing a man can wrap his mind around, it just can't be two women, one being Becca.

We take two more shots before I finish getting ready and before Becca gets her shoes on. "My Brit just needs to bone, ladies and gentlemen!" She yells as the last shot of the apartment is taken down.

I laugh at her, mostly because she knows her sister had left me with blue balls in my car and that I'm not a happy camper about it.

Becca gives me a kiss on the cheek before we grab our uber and meet our guys at the bar. The two of us are cracking jokes with the uber driver, talking about how she doesn't know where do go because she's blonde and I'm just dumb because I'm English.

Our driver laughs at the stressing of stereotypes we play, not being offended by our light hearted jokes.

There's a line stretched for blocks outside of Tucks with Isaac and Matt sitting close to the front. Becca hands me her purse with a smile before walking up to the bouncer. She said something that was obviously the right thing, coming back with good news of us getting into the bar immediately.

"How the hell did you do that?" I ask, amazed.

"I slept with him about a year ago. I told him it could happen again tonight if I get a drink within the next ten minutes" she gives me a grin before taking her purse back.

It blows my mind how she works people. Just like she did in my bar, how she could just get people to buy her drink after drink, not promising anything. She got wasted off of some mans wallet, later going for a smoke and leaving the poor bastard alone.

I haven't seen her in this light since the last shift she was at my bar. She doesn't go when I work anymore because she knows how turned on I get.

The bar is packed with music blaring and people laughing. It's honestly one of my biggest pet peeves to be in small places with people pushing me, but being in bars like this is one of my favorite feelings.