Chapter 17 - Stan I do love you

Start from the beginning

When they walked into the transport room Dark Storm was there with Misty and Snuggles. Their bags were vanishing as they were watching, "Shall we? I can't wait to get back to my pack, my ladies, and our pups." It had been almost six weeks since they had left to bring Dark Storm to Earth. He didn't begrudge the time but he was missing his pack.

The captain of the ship waved them into the transport section, "Have a good one Pack Father, Pack Mother, Liraque, and everyone else." Before they could reply they were on the surface of the planet.

When they appeared Hands was there. He waited for them to fully appear before moving forward. He gave Dark Storm a good hug, "No longer Dark Storm I see." He leaned back and could tell she had been renamed, "Congratulations on being renamed." He turned to the human and gave him a good hug as well, "You were renamed as well? Just looking at you I can tell you are Gentle's Sire. Good to meet you and welcome to Folicia." After the hug he stepped back.

Zantha snorted, "Ray was feeling bored I think. He renamed both of them the same day. I think he just wanted a few days off to relax and sleep. This is Dark Refreshing Storm and Silent Strength." The names had been recorded but it sometimes took a while to get to all who had known the person.

Ray bumped Zantha, "Welcome to Pack Johnson. There is going to be a small party this evening to welcome you. There is only going to be maybe 70 adults and a number of pups. Just a little shindig. I am going to have Vyra show you to some rooms you can use while you are here. I know Dark Storm wants to take you to her pack but you also need time to experience Folicia. When you are ready to meet your other pups and their Dame's let me know. I will arrange a small party for you."

Silent Strength was somewhat startled with a male Folician gave him a hug and noticed the name change. Since the young man resembled Ray he had a feeling it was his younger brother, "Thanks to all of you. I think that would be a good idea and Dark Storm agrees with me. We are going to take a few days off, wander around, and chill. She has an appointment Monday to talk to her pack and introduce me." When what Ray said hit he had to blink, "How many? Thanks for helping meet my pups. I will let you know in a day or two."

Gentle gave him a knowing smile, "Ray's pack, Simon's pack, Rafique's pack, and Hands' pack as well as all the pups. Oh, and several stray humans as well. For some reason we keep collecting stray humans every time someone goes to earth. The first time it was Kevin, most recently it was a young girl named Sophia, and an adult named Cindy."

Ray huffed at her, "It is not my fault the Goddess seems to like humans, or playing with them! Now dinner is almost ready and once settled the party will start." He waved Vyra over so she could take them to their rooms.

~~~

Sophia was relaxing in Dreamer's lap again. Since the night of the sleepover at the pack property she had found that many of Hands' pack had taken to cuddling with her. It wasn't just during the day but at night as well. The morning after they had come back from the property she had woken with Myriam and Silky asleep in her bed. That had been so strange but it had also felt nice. Silky was such a sweet little girl. Sophia knew that Silky had some sort of learning issue but it didn't matter. She was always crawling in people's laps and cuddling with them. Nuzzle, Hands, and Savory were her most favorite but if anyone even looked somewhat down she would crawl in their lap and comfort them.

With Dreamer it was different. It had been about two months since she had arrived and she was feeling better. There was still a long way to go but most of her major blood producing bones had been fixed. Now they were working on the small bones such as the wrist bones, fingers, and even the spinal bones. They were going to ensure that all the marrow was fixed so she would never have this issue again. Even though most of the blood was created in the long bones they weren't taking chances. She probably had six more weeks before she would be finished. That would be about the time Brice arrived on Folicia.