Episode 5

Apryl Pov
Setting: home

I woke around 5:30 am to A'mei crying. Omarion left already. So it was just me and the kids. I walked into her room and saw her wide awake. I smiled.

" Hi mommas baby " i said in my baby voice as i picked her up. I laid her down on her changing board and changed her diaper.

" You all clean huh mommas baby, you all clean " i said making her giggle. I then picked her up and walked into Megaa's room and saw him up watching tv.

" Hey my lil man " i said. He looked at me and smiled.

" Mommy! Can we have pancwakes " he asked. I laughed.

" Yes! We can have some pancwakes " i mocking him. We walked downstairs into the kitchen and i sat A'mei in her high seat chair. As Megaa sat at the table. I took out all the stuff i needed and began cooking breakfast.

Hour later...

After breakfast i sat the kids in the living room to watch some cartoons. As i saw cleaning the kitchen, the house phone started ringing. I picked it up and answered it.

" Hello? " i said.

" Bitch! Tell me how this ugly ass alien vs. predator looking ass bitch gonna call my house phone talking bout let me speak to Issa. " Nicki yelled threw the phone. I laughed.

" Okay you need to calm down " i said.

" Girl I'm so tired of her " she said.
" Well there's nun you could do Nick. She did have his first child so she's always gonna be in the picture. " i said.

" I knowww... Don't remind meee " she said whining.

" Wow " i responded.

" Now Issa mad at me... Again! Just cause i told her not to call. She burning up our phone bill. Tryna talk to Issa for hours bitch if that's the case she better put in some money for the bill " Nicki said. I laughed and shook my head.

" Nicki we need to talk! " i heard Issa voice in the back ground.

" Okay but im on the phone " she responded.

" I dont give a fuck. NOW!! "  she groaned.

" Girl i gotta go " she said.

" Mhmm.. You better before yo massa beat you again " i said dying in a fit of laughter. She sucked her teeth and hunged up. Oh boy! What am i gonna do with out her.

Lauren Pov
Setting: Her house

" Mommy can i bring my swim trunks " Kaleb asked. I looked up from packing his bag to see him holding his blue swim trunks. I smiled.

" Of course baby. Grab your brothers. " i said.

" Okay " he responded. Kirk was getting Kaden dress and Kylie was sleep but also dressed. Today was Kirk Family Reunion and after that argument we had two days ago.. I made up my mind to stay home. And i made up mind about this so called " relationship ". I mean whats a relationship with out trust and Kirk CLEARLY doesn't trust me. So its whatever.