Episode 4

Next Day...

Jhene Pov
Setting: Cafe shop

" Girrrll if i was you, i would've whooped his ass " i said. I was at the cafe with my girls; Apryl, Lauren, Moniece and Nicki. Lauren told us how her and Kirk got into and argument and he called her out of her name. Shame.

" Guys I'm not even worried about it. And to be honest. He's basically saying we shouldn't be together cuz im not good enough. Maybe we should just break up.. I guess " Lauren said drinking her coffee.

" Fuck that!! Kirk needs to stop being such a damn mommas boy and grow the fuck up. On some real shit doe! " Nicki said.

" Hun.. Are you sure you and Kirk breaking up is a good idea? I mean what happens when its on the media. Its gonna be alot of drama " i said. She just shrugged.

" I don't even care anymore.. Him and his family is draining me out and I'm tired of it. " She said.

" Hmmph... I feel you. Men just ain't shit. Bitch finna turn gay REAL soon " Moniece said. I shook my head. We know Moniece story also bout Drew getting some girl pregnant. What is wrong with these niggas?!

" How bout we just do a drive on the niggas block?! I know Kirk and Drew got another house " Apryl said.

" For real " Nicki added in.

" Uhh no! Were not finna do no drive bys. " i said. 

" Pssh man " Apryl said.

" But seriously tho.. If you and Kirk do break up what about the kids? Like your taking them with you, right? " Moniece asked.

" Yes of course. I guess I'm finna be in some co-parenting shit " Lauren said.

" Anywho girls, lets go shopping cuz yall making me feel all depress with yall problems " i suggested. We nodded and paid for our coffee and left.

Omarion Pov
Setting : At the bar 

" Hold on, Hold on, Hold on... Say what now?! You got Trina pregnant? " i asked Drew. Me and the guys and bro; Drew, Kirk, O'Ryan, and Issa, were at the bar.

" Man.. I remember strapping up. That baby ain't mines. Ju hurd? Shit. " he said.

" But then again you know how Trina is... She like to poke lil holes into the condom so she can get pregnant by some celebrity " Issa said.

" Fuck that! Out of all Bitches in the club, you fucked Trina. You on some bullshit man " Kirk said and i laughed.

" Man shut up! Out of everyone, you the first one to get pussy whipped by Lauren " Me and O'Ryan " Ooo " .

" Nigga ain't nobody was pussy whipped " Kirk said flicking him off.

" So you and Moniece done? " i asked.

" Yeah!! Shit.. We weren't working out no fucking ways. As long as i get to see my son, I'm straight. Ju hurd?? " he said.

" Anyways.. Whats sup wit you and Lauren " Issa asked Kirk. He signed and shrugged.

" Same ole shit, just a different day. Nun new " He said. We all looked at each other then back at Kirk.

" Nah man.. Something has to happen " Drew said.

" Ight fine... Me and Lauren got into an argument bout the beef her and my fam are going through. One thing led to another we yelling and screaming at each other and shit. I called her a hoe and bounced. I went to moms and spent the night there " he said.

" Damn.. Why you call her a hoe bro. That's foul " O'Ryan said. I nodded.

" Man... I was in the heat of the moment. Then she started questioning me how my mom was like ' your mom thinks im not good enough for you. Do you think im not good enough for you?? ' and all that other bullshit. " Kirk said.

" Did you answer it? "  Drew asked

" Sort of.. " he said. I raised my eye brows.

" Sort of? Tf you mean sort of? " i asked.

" Well at first i was ignoring her question then i yelled at and was like ' yes cuz u don't support me and my career ' and blah blah blah. Then i accused her of cheating- "

" Wait! So first you say yes to the fact that she's not enough for you then you accuse her of cheating?? Yeah.. Yall done for.. " Issa said. Kirk shot his head at him.

" Fuck that suppose to mean?! " He said.

" Look man I'm just if a nigga cant tell his girl that she's enough for him and that she's all you want then obviously your saying you don't wanna be with Lauren, man " Issa said. He signed. It was a moment of silence until Drew broke it.

" Your a dumbass " He said. Kirk glared at him.

" Shut up nigga! You cant say shit " Kirk said.

" Hey I'm just saying and as for me and Moniece... We were already slipping apart " he said. Kirk slammed his head down on his arms on the table.

" I fucked up " he said. We all nodded even though he couldn't see us.

" When yall going on that Family Reunion? " i asked.

" Tomorrow " he said.

" Damn you got no time to make up for the dumbass mistake you did " O'Ryan said. I shrugged.

Sorry for the late ass update. My fault. I kind of got side tracks with some other stuff but I'm i promise to update more often and with the other books to. 

Comments??

Votes??

Ill update

Yazzi_Alsina