Episode 2

Ariana Pov
Setting: Her house

Hi..😒😒 I'm Ariana Cortez. 25 years old and a sexy bitch😏😏. I'm Issa FIRST girlfriend and FIRST baby momma. I'm just tryna make that clear for yall thirsty tricks who tryna take whats mine. And that is Issa. I cheated on Issa one time😒☝and he called it quits. I ain't mean to do it, it just happened. But then he moved on and found that fake ass botox ass bitch Nicki. She ain't no real rapper. She don't even have experience. Like Nicki..come on now we ALL KNOW yo ass and tits ain't yours. We know what yo ugly ass use to look like before that surgery. But I'm letting go of the situation..for now. But I'm spending time with my baby before i send her to her dads. My baby just turned 4. She getting so big. And looks more like Issa😒😂. I was in her room helping her pack bag for the weekend with Issa.

" Can i bring my doll? " she asked.

" Of course baby " i said smiling at her. But during the day, when I'm not arguing with that fake ass barbie, i do modeling for Victoria Secret. Which i get paid big bucks for. I been doing modeling for seven years. I even did modeling when i was pregnant with Isa. Soon we finished packing and headed out. I locked the door and strapped Isa in her car seat. I got in the driver, put my seat belt on and started the car. I drove off towards Issa house. This time I'm just tryna drop off my daughter then leave. Cuz i ain't trying to get into anything with that fake ass bitch. Ten minutes later, we made it Issa house.

" Daddy's house! " Isa yelled making me laugh. I got her out the car as she ran up to the door. I grabbed her bag and closed the door. I walked up to the front to see Issa picking up Isa and kissing all over her face.

" I miss you daddy " Isa said.

" I miss you too. Your getting so big, i can barely pick you up " he said. I walked up to him and held up Isa bag to him. He just looked at me as he tooked her bag.

" Ill be back to get her on sunday. And the pre-school is having a parent conference on monday " i said. He nodded.

" And don't forget " i said. He rolled his eyes.

" I heard you the first time Ariana " he said. I rolled my eyes and left. I decided to go to my friends Linda house. Just to blow off some steam.

Issa Pov
Setting: His house.

" How was your day, baby girl? " i asked Isa.

" I had fun today daddy. Ms. Green let us go outside today " Isa said. I smiled at her.

" I'm glad you had fun today " i said.

" Where's Nicole and Isabelle? "  she asked.

" They should be sleeping by now " i responded back to her.

" Daddy can we watch Finding Dory " Isa Marie asked. I picked up her and smiled.

" Anything you want princess " i walked into the theater and sat her down on the couch. I went to go put in Finding Dory and pulled out a blanket from a nearby closet. I walked over to Isa Marie and covered her up and kiss her forehead.

" Thank you daddy " she said.

" Your welcome. I'm gonna go check on your sisters " i said. She nodded. I walked out and upstairs to their room. Looking in their rooms, i found them still asleep. I smiled to myself. Knowing that i have a wonderful family. Just to crazy baby mommas who's willing to kill each other with every chance they get.

Sorry this chapter was short and so sorry for the very long wait for this chapter. Alot has been going on and i wanted to do a chapter for you guys. So i hope yall like. Comment and vote please.

Yazzi_Alsina