Drug Cheat

Truth is aus are bitches. Nice grammar. 

(from http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3728780/Australian-swimmer-Mack-Horton-stars-vitriolic-Chinese-memes.html ) still can't copy and paste the link. Like i said, life isn't easy.

These are just some of the scores of bizarre memes Australian swimming hero Mack Horton has starred in since he called a Chinese athlete 'just a drug cheat'.

The bespectacled university student, 20, was the first Australian athlete to win Olympic gold on Friday.

Horton beat Sun Yang in the 400m freestyle final after pointing out the China favourite was suspended for doping about two years ago.

An army of trolls has rounded on the Victorian ever since and now his face stars in dozens of bitter memes designed by Chinese social media users.

Weibo and Instagram have been flooded with pictures where Horton's face is covered with poo emoji.

One of the most popular memes is a picture of Horton with his eyes closed and the words: 'Respect? My parents didn't teach me any.'

Some members of the #apologisetosunyang movement have placed clip art gold medals around Yang's neck.

 The #apologisetosunyang hashtag - flooded with hundreds of thousands of comments - now features scores of memes attacking Mack Horton, including as 'white trash'.

Horton's account on the website Weibo has been deluged with commenters giving him thumbs down.

Yang himself has hit back at Horton, telling reporters he didn't know the swimmer and declaring: 'I am the king, I am the new world'.

The Chinese swim team have since demanded an apology from Horton, claiming his comments were 'a malicious attack'.

Meantime the Australian Olympic Committee (AOC) has released a statement in support of Horton, saying he is entitled to his point of view.

'Mack is entitled to express a point of view,' the statement began.

Fine.

I'll admit it.

It was kind of rude for my mate Mack Horton to call Sun Yang a 'drug cheat' right to his face. That was messed up. But he didn't deserve all the trolling and spamming that he got for it, and Sun Yang DID cheat. I think that he was bloody lying when he said it was only for 'heart palpitations' and he didn't know it was illegal. I don't trust communists, mates.

So then China has the nerve to call Australia 'uncivilised.'

The first Australian athlete won Olympic Gold that Friday!!!! And now China ruins it for everyone. No, its shame on YOU China, because you've made an Aussie very very mad.

bring it on.