"Ok girls. Go off to class. I need a moment with Ms. Shaw." Head Mistress said. The girls went running off and it was only me and headmistress in my room. "Ms. Shaw. Or should I say Mrs. Kydd. When you go back to your territory, be prepared. The element killers are very into doubting people. Prepare yourself for war 'cause I'm sure once they find out, they'll declare war onto your pack." She said.

"One. I won't be a Mrs. for a while, and I'm ready to actually fight them. I've been ready for 2 years already." I said with pride in my voice.

"Take care Luna. I'll be seeing you soon." She said and I hugged her.

I got into the car and the men didn't flinch even one bit. I was in heat people!

'Luna, alpha had humans drop and pick us up. He's aware you are in heat.' Cara mindlinked me. She was different from before. She had the body of a Victoria Secret model and we dyed her brown hair and changed it to blonde. She was into make up and other stuff as well. I bought her a bike and we're having it shipped to pack next week.

We got out of the car and headed to the plane. I was finally coming home.

*Hours Later....*

The plane stopped and I just sat there. Cara went off to wash her face and the flight attendant handed me a warm towel. I just used that. I was clean enough. I showered just hours ago.

I was now wearing my leather leggings and a blue peplum shirt and my Louboutin pumps. My hair was in its natural waving brown hair and my make up was a neutral as it could get.

'Ready?' Cara asked me through mindlink.

'Yes.' I replied.

When we got off the plane, humans still picked us up, but then I noticed a huge grey van.

"What's this for?" I asked.

"His orders were to place you in that truck and chain you as well." A man said.

"Son of a bitch." I growled and just got in the van. The men handcuffed me and locked the doors securely. I couldn't hear no smell anything.

Minutes after, the car came to a stop. We were here. The doors were angrily opened by a big bad wolf. Raine.

He was huger this time. His royal blue eyes were quite pale. It's because he wasn't with me at night. His wolf is angry with his plans.

'Look at our mate. Trying to be the hero.' Crystal scowled in my mind.

"Unchain her." Raine's voice boomed in the van. I didn't even flinch a bit.

After the men unchained me, I rubbed my wrist and came down the van. Tons of mated men were trying to stop the unmated men from coming towards me.

"KYLIE!" Rodney's voice came into the area. I turned around and his mouth fell onto the floor. Maybe he couldn't see me as his baby sister anymore. I changed so much.

"Hey Rod." I smiled and went to hug him. I looked behind him and there stood a pregnant Anna. "You impregnated ANNA!" I growled.

Rodney flinched at my tone and Anna giggled.

"Come on sis. What do you want? I'll wait till you get home?" He said.

"I hate you." I said to him. I walked up to Anna and hugged her gently. "How's my little nephew?" I rubbed her stomach.

"You got it right sister!" Anna giggled. Then I suddenly smelled another pregnant wolf in the area.

'Lacy.' Crystal growled. I looked up and saw Lacy with a frown on her face.

'Luna. I'm sorry if I slept with Alpha Raine.' Lacy mindlinked me. 'But, this isn't his baby. I found my mate, but he had to play with the plan. My mate hasn't marked me.' She explained. I hugged Lacy and she cried more.

I heard a growl come from behind and I turned to look at Raine. I rolled my eyes and walked into the house with Cara right next to me.

'Mate!' A growl greeted us as we entered. It was Trevor and his mate was Cara.

Cara looked at me and I smiled. Cara returned the smile and went to hug Trevor.

"We need to talk." Raine growled and pulled me to his office.

Once we got into the office, Raine locked the door and started kissing my neck and lips. I was still angry at him. I pushed him away and let his eyes turn black.

"What are you doing?!" Raine yelled.

"I don't want you kissing me?! Don't you know how hurt I was every night you mated with Lacy!?" I yelled.

"You are so hard headed! Can't you see you're in heat!" He yelled. "And you just dangle yourself in front of all those unmated wolves!" He yelled again.

"I don't care! I can control mine! It's one of the virtues being an Element Wolf." I scowled at him.

"Shut up!" He growled and went in front of the door and was in a protection stance. I did the same as well.

"You! Are the last wolf!" An old man ran into the office and boomed his words. Then came another two. A woman and a man.

"We declare war onto your pack Alpha Raine. See us in 5 weeks. Remember, you can't impregnate your wolf. Or she won't be able to fight." The other man laughed.

The woman's head was kept down and she kept walking.

'Meeting! Now!' Raine's voice boom in my head. He has called all the pack members.

"I'll declare you now. I've been waiting for years." He growled and pulled me towards the front of the house. Lacy and her mate, Rodney and Anna, then Cara and Trevor came after us.

"Pack Members! I have good news and bad news. I'll start the bad news. We have to prepare for war versus the element killers pack. We can handle them due to one person, which is the good news. Your true Luna. Kylie Shaw. She's one Element Wolf. Which I may say is one of the powerful of them all." Raine told the pack. They cheered hearing I was the Luna.

"Hello. I'm your Luna. I'm Kylie Shaw. I hope you don't place anger onto your fellow packmate, Lacy. She's pregnant with her mate's child. I would like you to show her respect. And I do plan on fighting with you side by side versus the Element Killers pack." I said and they cheered once more.

"Training will begin tomorrow. And the fight is 5 weeks away. Please rest now." Raine declared and all of us headed towards the house.

"So? We going out?" Rodney, Trevor and Fred asked. Fred is Lacy's mate.

"Sorry guys. I have to deal with someone." Raine said and picked me up bridal style.

"RAINE LET ME GO!" I yelled and kicked him, but it had no effect!

I am surely gonna become a deflowered woman after tonight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! So! This is chapter 7. I hope you guys read my note in chapter 6!

Vote!

Comment!

Share!

FOLLOW!

-Nare! <3