Chapter VII: The Conclusion

Steve and Judy Went back to ZPD after giving the footage to the new assistant mayor, who just happened to be Judy's Brother. "So, You're sure Bogo will Be sent to jail with that footage? Hell, what am I saying? Of course he will." Steve said with a chuckle. "Yeah, my brother will pretty much do anything for me. I'll see if I can get him to erase any traces of me and Nick banging in the squad car." She said with a smile.

The two entered the Lobby, where they were greeted by Clawhauser. "Oh, Hey guys, Nick called me earlier." Their ears perked up as they heard this. "Really? What did he say?" Judy asked eagerly. "Not much, he just asked where Chief Lived." Steve's eyes widened as he already knew what that meant. "oh, Shit."

Steve ran out of the ZDP making Judy Run after Him. He got into a Squad car, soon after, Judy got in. They drove off. "Steve what's wrong?" She Asked. "I think Nick is gonna kill Chief." He said firmly. Judy's eyes Widen. "We gotta hurry." At the same time as they were Driving, Nick already just arrived at Bogo's house.

After almost an hour of driving, they finally got to Chief Bogo's house. As They got out they heard muffled yelling coming out of the window. "Steve, stay here. I'm gonna see if I could talk Nick out of Killing Him." Judy commanded. She rant into the house and rushed Upstairs into Bogo's room only to see Nick after just ripping a tooth out of Bogo's mouth with a pair of Ipliers.

"Nick?" Judy asked. He Turned around with a Psychotic smile on his face. "Hopps, thank god you're her--" Bogo tried to say until Nick pistol whipped him unconscious. "That's enough outta you!" Nick Chuckled tauntingly. Judy tried to move forward but then Nick just pointed his Gun at Her, making her throw her hands up.

"Nick Please put the gun down." Judy Said. Steve heard this through the window. He wanted to try and intervene, so he jumped up and grabbed the bars of the balcony. "It seems You know what he did. If you do know, that's why he needs to pay." Nick Responded. Steve climed over the railing and saw Nick holding a Gun, with Judy just standing there.

Steve Slowly Walked behind Nick. "Yes Nick, I want him to pay too. But this isn't the way." Nick just laughed maniacally. "You have no clue of how much of An impact of what he did had on me Judy." Steve went up to touch Nick's shoulder, but Nick turned around. That's when he tackled Nick.

Judy Took cover behind the Bed, as Steve and Nick began Wrestling for the Gun. Nick pulled the trigger twice, firing a few rounds into the ceiling. Nick struggled to aim the gun at Steve. Once it was pointing at him, He pulled the trigger.

Nick shot Steve in the Shoulder, making him fly back and fall to the floor, holding his shoulder, not moving. Nick sat up and froze at His action. He Then scooted back to the Wall in fear. As his back was pressed against the wall, he threw the gun and started sobbing.

Judy moved over to Nick and hugged him tightly, without a moment of hesitation, he hugged back. "I'm sorry...I'm Sorry...I'm Sorry..." He whispered. After a few minutes he finally stopped crying. Nick crawled over to check if Steve is alive. Steve sprung awake and grabbed Nicks arm as Steve grips his bleeding shoulder with his other hand.

"Steve, oh god. I'm so sorry." Nick said as he was trying to help Steve up as Judy was putting cuffs on bogos hands.

A month Later, Steve's shoulder Cleared up, Bogo Was sentenced a year In jail for not only Raping Nick, but 3 other officers before Nick.

Nick and Judy were walking on the sidewalk on the way to Nick's Apartment. Talking some naughty, sexual things. "I want your Dick in my back hole now." Judy Said, making Nicks Member harden.

The End.......of chapter 7