Chapter IV: The Dream

Nick went back to his Apartment he got a week after he and Judy solved their first case, mostly because Judy doesn't think it's a good Idea to live Near a Bridge. He got out of his Police Uniform and Got into a Dark Green T-Shirt and Black shorts. Soon as he fell on the Bed, Judy texted and he started texting back.

Judy- 'Hey Dumb Fox ;)'

Nick- 'Hey there Carrots :) I miss you.'

Judy- 'Me too. Just a Few more days then we are Back
At Crime solving again.'

Nick- 'yep, and once we head back to my Place, I Shall
Fuck You until you can't walk straight for
A Dozen Hours >:)'

Judy- 'Can't Wait ;) alright, it's getting Late, Goodnight
Nicky, Luv you :*'

Nick- 'love you too babe, :*'

Nick placed his Phone on the Nightstand. Getting ready to go to Sleep, Soon he Drifted off. He Started Dreaming. Nick and Judy walked into his Apartment. Judy was giggling. "I had a good day today Nick, you went all out on this date." Nick smiled "well in All honesty Carrots, I would do anything to please you."

Judy slowly turned her head around with an Evil smirk on her face. "Anything?" She Asked. That's when Nick picked her up by her legs, wrapped them around His torso and They started kissing as if There was no tomorrow. He kicked open the door to His bedroom and Judy Reached to close it behind him.

He Then Threw Judy onto the bed, he walked over to her, pulled her hips against his and Starts undoing her pants, as She takes his belt off, threw it to the side, then pulled his Pants down, Showing his furry, erect dick. She slowly started jerking him off. Making Nick Purr.

Nick got on top of her, but once she looked down to see her, she was missing. But He Was suddenly forced down strongly onto the Bed. "This will go on for as long as I Like." The Chief said. Bogo... Nick Then felt the familiar Feeling of Bogo's Dick in his ass.

"AGHH!!" Nick screamed throwing himself out of the Bed, With no one to be seen. Nick sighed in relief. "Just a dream..." Nick said with a Chuckle. "Something Wrong Wilde?" He Heard behind him.

Nick got up Screaming Again. He had a Dream within a Dream. He when sit still with his head in his knees. The feeling of what bogo did to him is not going to leave him alone. He didn't get any sleep that night. All Nick wants to do is Sleep, But He couldn't.

The End.........of chapter 4