4. Meeting New Faces (Pt. 1)

Here we are, Aim High Entertainment, more known as AHE. Jo Jong walked me to the receptionist who then lead me to the CEO's office. I knocked thrice before hearing a "come in."

I entered the room and saw a young man, maybe in his early-twenties who welcomed me with a wide smile.

"Ah, Sara-ssi, it's nice to finally meet you! I've heard a lot about you from various people in this industry," he said while raising his right hand for a handshake.

That odd, I don't normally come out in public when it comes to mother's work and dad doesn't really have anything to do with this industry.

"Annyeonghaseyo, sonsengnim," I shook his hand.

"Please, call me Jung Chul."

"Ah, nee Jung Chul-ssi," I bowed.

"Aigoo, seems like you don't feel comfortable around me, yet, huh? The just call me sunbae," he smiled.

"Nee, sunbae-nim."

"Arachi," he chuckled. "So I sent the contract to your mother's lawyer last night and he said your party agrees to all the terms and conditions, right?" he said while looking through some papers on his desk.

"Nee, sunbae-nim."

"Great, here it is, please sign it."

He handed me the papers and I signed where I was told to sign. Jung Chul sunbae-nim asked his secretary to photocopy the contract and gave me my copy then sent another copy to my parents by fax.

He then called for Jo Jong and asked him to introduce me to the rest of the staff and actors of The Heirs 2.

"So, you've watched the drama before, right?" Jo Jong asked me.

"Yeah."

"Then you won't have problem with the old faces, right, you know the actors' real names."

"Yup."

"Then only the new actors are the ones you need to memorise the names of, since they're all new faces."

"Sure."

"Sara, are you listening?"

"Yes, I need to memorise the names of the new people, that's easy," I shrugged.

"Aish, I have a bad feeling about this!"

"Wae?" I looked at him.

"You seem out of it, today."

"Everything is just new and ..... overwhelming, I don't know. Anyway, don't worry, I'm Sara Kim Joseph!"

"Hold on, I never knew that your name was Sara Kim Joseph!"

"Yeah, I carry the last name of both of my parents."

"Oh, interesting."

"Yeah."

We entered a door with a sign that read, S3L. Inside was a large lounge room with about 15 or 20 people inside. I could recognise some of them as The Heir's main cast.

"First, I am going to introduce you to Hyuk Soo, your 'boyfriend' in the drama," Jo Jong said while wiggling his eyebrows causing me to hit his arm.

He kept whining for a bit, but thankfully no one noticed. He then walked me to a guy sitting on a chair near the window, while doing something on his handphone.

"Hyuk Soo-ssi, this is Sara, your co-star who just flew in," Jo Jong said to him, friendly.

The guy turned around and......

"You!!" we both shouted.

"You're that rude jerk!" I shouted at him.

"And you're the girl who ruined my favorite shirt!" He shouted back.

"You two've met before?" Jo Jong asked.

"No!" we shouted in unison.

"Okay," Jo Jong trailed off. "Anyhow, I hope you two can get a long, you'll need to have chemistry for your roles."

"What? No! I'm not going to act as this jerk's lover!"

"And I'm not going to act as this idiot's lover either!"

"What's going on here?" a male voice said from behind us.

The three of us turned around to be faced with Lee Min Hoo.

Wait, what?

........

Lee Min Hoo !!

"MinHoo-ah! How have you been!" Jo Jong cheered.

"Yeah, yeah, I've been good, you've been good... Yah! We chat everyday and you didn't tell me that you're gonna be back today! Aigoo," MinHoo said to JoJong.

"Ah, mian, totally slipped off my mind," JoJong rubbed his nape while MinHoo just chuckled.

"Anyway, what's wrong here, why are you two shouting?"

"Aish, I forgot to introduce you, this is HyukSoo and this is Sara."

"Annyeonghaseyo," HyukSoo and I said while bowing.

"Nee, annyeonhaseyo, MinHoo emnida," he bowed back. "So, what's wrong? Why are you two fighting?"

"I don't wanna film as her 'lover'," HyukSoo said.

"Me neither," I crossed my arms and looked the other way.

"Aigoo, another one of these cases, huh? Don't worry, you'll get along in no time, Shin Hye and I were more reluctant than you two, but at the end we got along and had a lot of chemistry on-screen, so don't rush things for now."

"You don't understand, he's a jerk!" I complained.

"And she's an idiot!" HyukSoo replied.

"Hold on, Hyuk Soo-ssi, when's your birthday?" Jo Jong interrupted.

"3rd of August 1997, waeyo?" HyukSoo replied.

"Aigoo, HyukSoo-ssi, how dare you call your sunbae an idiot," Jo Jong suppressed his laughter. "Sara is 2 months older that you are, she was born on the 5th of June," the he bursted out with laughter.

"Moya! What are you saying? Which year were you born on?"

"1997," I said proudly.

"Aish! Now I have to act with an elder?"

"Yah! Are you calling me an elder? I was born on 1996, and so was Jo Jong!" MinHoo laughed.

Hyuk Soo just made an angry face and left.

I joined Jo Jong and Min Hoo and chuckled.

"Sara-ssi, I heard that you're the daughter of Ms. Joseph, the founder of Crystal," Min Hoo said.

"Nee, that's correct, and please just call me Sara, sonsengnim," I smiled.

"Geurae, then you should just call me Min Hoo-ah, just like Jo Jong, araso?"

"Nee," I smiled to him again.  

(AN: Gonna edit this more later)