2. I'm A Secondary Character In The Heirs 2?

'I'm playing a secondary character in The Heirs 2?' I thought to myself.

"But, Jo Jong, you should've asked me first," I said seriously.

"Well, it's nothing official since you didn't sign the contract, yet."

"But, still...."

I was cut off by seeing appa running to my direction.

"Sara, I do. I do!" he said cheerfully.

"You.... Do?" why's everything so hard to be understood today!

"Yes, I do."

"I think he means that he agrees on you joining The Heirs 2," Jo Jong said scratching the back of his head.

"Aahh. Okay. What about umma?" I askes.

"She does.... I mean agrees, too. You're flying to South Korean first thing, tomorrow morning. Along with Jo Jong of course," dad cheered.

"Yay?"

"Nee, Sara. Yay," Jo Jong cheered, too.

Everybody's deciding for me, again.

Lovely. Just lovely.

---The Next Morning---

I had to wake up early to catch the flight. I once said I hate mornings. Now I despise them!

I'm at the airport now, waiting for Jo Jong to fill the paperwork.

After he was done, he walked towards me, smiling.

"I've never seen someone as cheerful as you are in my life," I laughed.

"Well, thank you Sara-ssi," he said.

"Sara-ssi? Seriously?"

"I'm just kidding. Come on, let's get on the plane."

We grabbed some drinks, since Jo Jong was really thirsty but didn't want to drink normal water, then went on the plane.

Once the plane took off, Jo Jong put his headphones on and slept right away.

Although I didn't have enough sleep, I couldn't sleep at all. I don't know why! That's really weird!

Anyhow, I stood up and looked for something interesting to do. Don't ask me what I expected to find on the plane; because I don't know, at all.

While I was wandering around the first class, yes I was on first class, I'm the daughter of Johanna Joseph, for god's sake! As I was saying: while I was wandering around the first class, I accidentally pumped into a tall guy holding a drink.

"Yah! What's wrong with you? Are you blind?" he shouted.

I looked up and found that I made him spill a red drink on his white shirt. Oh, no!

"Mianhae, sir. It was an accident. I didn't mean that."

"Aish. You know, if I wasn't rich and kind, I would've made you pay for cleaning that. But I won't.... not because I'm rich, but because I'm kind."

"Komsamnidah, sir. And mianhae, again."

After that he made a 'tsk' sound and left.

What a good start of a day?

That's exactly why I hate mornings.