Introduction (Lee Min Hoo)

Hello, I'm Lee Min Hoo. However, just call me Min Hoo. I am 20 years old. I'm Korean, and so are my parents, but I can speak many languages. I'm and actor and am taking a break right now from acting till I get a role that interests.

In my life, I had a lot of best friends; I was always the "famous dude." However, the only best friend I have now is Park Jo Jong.

I met him while filming my latest K-drama, The Heirs. He was the cameraman. However, he is still 20 years old, like me, and is really childish. But, photography is his passion, so when he holds a camera and starts taking pictures, he takes it seriously.

My family is really rich, both my parents are businessman and woman. They own tons of stuff which they do not need. However, I didn't like that and wanted to start my own life, so I bought an apartment and started working my way up to the top of the actors' pyramid.

As for my education, I have been educated in the best schools in Korea, of course my mother's choice. However, I didn't attended college, I'm thinking about joining one next year, acting major of course. And since I have always been an A* student, and a famous actor, I'll surely be accepted in any college I choose.... hopefully.

I don't have any sisters or brothers that I have met. But, I have learned one year ago that I have a step-sister, I don't know whether we have the same mother or father, and she is younger than me by one year. Her name is still unknown to me.